Peeya's truth to get revealed in SGP- Article - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcgregor thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow i guess everyone's FF the RPP part...but the articles say that raunak track is a TRP gainer!!!!!!!!😆😆🤣
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanx ...Hope Panna Life Get Better Feel Sorry For Her
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That lady is scary some times...😲 Total Phycho...🤔
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wowo interesting article thnx for sharing :)
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank god her truth will be out n the story will move forward shez so irritating no doubt actress is doing gr8 job but whenever her scene comes i feel like i'm watching a horror show ...n also i want rounak n panna to reunite again..anyways thanks for sharing
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I really want this trk to go FF...I really mute the TV when they come yaar...
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was this new detour in the story line something to do with Raunak doing another serial - Baba aisa vaar Dhoondo on Imagine?.If so, then I must say that I am very impressed at this new story line. although  a very dramatic one. Nice work CT.
I can also digest Raunak attempting suiside. People for lesser reason have committed this. stupid act and furthermore,  Raunak had multiple issues (though all of them silly). Had too many monsters battling inside him because of his ego and self esteem probs.  Initially I thought this whole story line was to make Panna and her mother-in-law come closer. Well more nail-biting situation for us!