Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Thankyou for sharing. πŸ˜ƒThey really need to get a move on now with this. I'm fed up of it already.

ya we really have enough of this track it need to progress furthur and end soon. 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: firefly99

ya we really have enough of this track it need to progress furthur and end soon. 

Thankyou!!! I am gald I am not the only one.😊
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx fr sharin😊...so d same actr whu ws playin d role of doc ws assignd fr bth piya n ishaan deliberately...it seems dat all his patients r havin amnesiaπŸ˜‰,he told piya dat raunak has amnesia,na😲...d doc needs some treatmentπŸ€” i guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Me and you have quite alot of similarities na? Nice to know. I am just looking forward to the day when they will unite Panna and Raunak. πŸ˜ƒI am so bored of seeing the same scenes with the Sharma's and their long faces.🀒

Oh it's not Sharma's long faces, I mean I would prefer to see their happy faces, but I can take on their long faces but it's Piya that I'm having a problem with.  I just can't stand that girl!!!!  She is so irratating!!!!!!!!!  🀒😑
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh I m so excited for this track ...to finish asap 🀣🀣🀣

As SB said I too feel like watching Aahat wen That girl Piya comes on screen  πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
To be honest with you I just want them to finish this Raunak/Panna track. Its really getting on my nerves now. They need to wrap it up ASAP!!
GurpreetD thumbnail

To be honest with you I just want them to finish this Raunak/Panna track. Its really getting on my nerves now. They need to wrap it up ASAP!!

It feels Like U r watching repeat telecast of show wenever Panna scenes comes on...They are repeating Panna scenes more than Sid saying to Suhana " U r not marriage material" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So Repetitive I tell u
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I know Rubal I have been fast forwarding their scenes for the last month and I press play as soon as Suhana comes back on πŸ˜†
Am_So_Special thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sunds gd...lukin forward to dis track!!!...And d reaction of d family esp Panna!!!...Cn't believe he tried to commit suicide!!! 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
GurpreetD thumbnail

I know Rubal I have been fast forwarding their scenes for the last month and I press play as soon as Suhana comes back on πŸ˜†

Did U notice I wrote "U r Marriage Material"??πŸ˜†...Kya Karun Sachia Muh se Nikal Hi Jati Hai πŸ˜‰

Btw Same case Here...Fast Forwarding all the time R-P-P Comes on TV πŸ˜†
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago