Sasural Genda Phool

Peeya's truth to get revealed in SGP- Article

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Peeya's truth to get revealed in Sasural Genda Phool

Sailesh Gullabani and Shruti Bapna

Peeya the other women in Raunak's life will make his life miserable in the Star Plus show Sasural Genda Phool.

Our source says, "Raunak is desperately trying to meet Panna and tell her all the truth related to Peeya. But Peeya will make Raunak's life living hell. She will lock up Raunak in a room so that he can't run away. Peeya is mentally ill and she considers Raunak as her husband Aniruddha. Peeya's truth will be unfolded in the upcoming episodes. She was married to Aniruddha who committed suicide because he loved someone else. And this is the reason behind Peeya's mental instability. She had saved Raunak from committing suicide. Raunak will even try to run away but he will not succeed. There will be also another twist in the tale as the doctor who is nursing Raunak is the same who is treating Ishaan. And this will lead Panna to Raunak."

We spoke to Sailesh Gullabani (Raunak) who says, "It's a very interesting track. I don't want to disclose anything as the suspense will get revealed."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. I'm waiting to see what happens when Raunak and Panna meet finally.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thankyou for sharing. πŸ˜ƒThey really need to get a move on now with this. I'm fed up of it already.

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Thankyou for sharing. πŸ˜ƒThey really need to get a move on now with this. I'm fed up of it already.

Fast Forward JindaBaadd ...  πŸ˜†  Truth is going to b revealed not that track is coming to an end . so another month until then either FF or watch the good parts . Shruti's acting is really improved . πŸ‘
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Fast Forward JindaBaadd ...  πŸ˜†  Truth is going to b revealed not that track is coming to an end . so another month until then either FF or watch the good parts . Shruti's acting is really improved . πŸ‘

Yes that is exactly what I do, fast forward the Raunak and Panna scenes and play when Suhana comes back on πŸ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing, i  m actualli looking forward to the time when panna and raunak finally meet, esp panna's reaction [ as i love moon acting, i knw she will rock tht scene] πŸ˜›
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

@ Blue: welcome to the club 😊 
I thought I was the only who was hating this track but it's good to know that I'm not alone in this club 😊
So this proves that Raunak too tried to commit suicide!!!What a LOSER!🀒I dont understand why do people commit suicide in the first place(unless ur watching  'some' serials on SP..and then u automatically die or your brain dies)πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

So this proves that Raunak too tried to commit suicide!!!What a LOSER!🀒I dont understand why do people commit suicide in the first place(unless ur watching  'some' serials on SP..and then u automatically die or your brain dies)πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

BAYGON SPRAY bhoolgaye ?   πŸ˜³    πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhoo

@ Blue: welcome to the club 😊 
I thought I was the only who was hating this track but it's good to know that I'm not alone in this club 😊

Me and you have quite alot of similarities na? Nice to know. I am just looking forward to the day when they will unite Panna and Raunak. πŸ˜ƒI am so bored of seeing the same scenes with the Sharma's and their long faces.🀒