Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjuhi's characters in kmh3 - Page 2

Poll

what wud u like arjuhi's characters to be in 3rd season?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Arjun should not be serious, silent, responsible and sacrificing like Punj and Singhania and please not an orphan- give him a realfamily who care and love him very much

He should be a brat, talkitive, pampered by family, carefree, fun loving

Arohi should be the serious, responsible, sacrificing type

role reversals
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chathu_88

I too like that. But i'll be very happy if they are childhood friends who loved each other a lot but lost contacts for some reason for a long time.

Also would like to see something like this in season 3 😊 ... but in the meantime just hope that season two is ended nicely clearing all confusions and raaz's! And tbh karan and kritika in any role I would be happy with... but this sort of story would be fun and romantic πŸ˜ƒ. AND IF THERE IS A KMH3 THEN DEFO DONT WANT IT ON IMAGINE TV!!
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think that Karan and Kritika need to do versatile roles .. their roles in both seasons had many similarities .. especially with Karan :| And though I like the idea of college goers ... we've seen that quite too often on tv! Hmm .. well whatever characters they play, I just want different from usual so our Karanika stand out  

It would make more sense if we just didn't have a season 3 .. something different on a different channel 😑
neha_2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kmh3 will not come only...hope it doesnt come..hate arjun arohi..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vote goes to fst option. In positive ways i would like to see arjun and arohi in every form because they both look sensational and can play any role gracefully. But in given poll if i hv to choose one it is to be fst option which is most suitable.

Gals , ever since i heard about its ending ,i have been feeling gloomy i dont want it to go away from all of us . It is one of the best show of imagine which enthralled viewers more than two years ! If we work hard to get it back it can be possible. Lately For one thing i m outraged with ekta is to be her status for bandini .its one of her boring show which being contemplated by her to restart. She wrote in her status ,she doing for her fans .she does not know that these are only 20 fans of bandini whereas we are million.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha_2011

Dear, it is purely a personal choice to like or to dislike an actor/ character, but if you hate Arjun and Arohi, then what ARE you doing in this forum?
And if KMH3 does come, no body is forcing you to watch it, or is somebody?! Your TV, I'm sure, will have a remote control, so please make use of it and either switch off the TV or watch something else when KMH is being aired😊

Thank You😊
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha_2011

if u dont like that duo. Why u playing in ds forum then ? Go where ur fav dwell!
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I would like them to share a teacher-student relationship, something similar to capt rajveer shekhawat and cadet naina singh in left right left.. πŸ˜
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohabbatgirl

I would like them to share a teacher-student relationship, something similar to capt rajveer shekhawat and cadet naina singh in left right left.. πŸ˜

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Exactly! I was thinking of LRL too when I said that I wanted to see Arjun as an army officer as Arohi as a cadetπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arjun will look HOT in his army uniformπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
@ MBG . u reminded me of my another fav duo of lrl .it was great show of sab tv. .Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago