Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjuhi's characters in kmh3

Poll

what wud u like arjuhi's characters to be in 3rd season?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
wbose thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi, just thought of characterizatn of arjun-arohi; i personaly like stud-prof or collegians. what do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i would love it if arjun's character is fun loving and full of life while arohi's character is some what focused on something important carrier or studies!
chathu_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vrshn

i would love it if arjun's character is fun loving and full of life while arohi's character is some what focused on something important carrier or studies!

I too like that. But i'll be very happy if they are childhood friends who loved each other a lot but lost contacts for some reason for a long time.

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
i dont mind whatever be their character i m sure they wud be brilliant .but just not on the imagine channel
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: manojshonafan

i dont mind whatever be their character i m sure they wud be brilliant .but just not on the imagine channel

well said manoj...
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
😲
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'll only be too happy if they end THIS season properly! Coming to S3, any character is ok, as long as we have a S3 and as long as it NOT on Imagine!

But since asked, I would love it if Arjun is an army officer and if Arohi is a cadet under his training🤣

Not something out of the box, but it'll be entertaining, all the same😆
Edited by laado_007 - 12 years ago
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Season 3 should show Arjun and Arohi as equals, good family background.  Arjun - should not be an orphan as shown in S1 and S2. Season 3 should run for at least a year. 

To Love and be Loved is divine and it is God's gift, so why CVs show so much unhappiness, pain and suffering in their serials.  They show more of fights, MUs, etc. which I think is over dramatized in serials. 

katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luv college going but dunt think they'll match there
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
  I would love a spy kind of thing. Like Arohi being the spy girl for the police- and she spies on Arjun- the bad guy. Always wanted to see this!