Stop criticizing on the leap

Posted: 12 years ago
why you making a chaos over the leap.😑its was planed from the start of the show remember this promo.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utic4mPy7Ig&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I think second Season is starting on 23rd may.
what you think.

Edited by sui007 - 12 years ago
Planned from the start??🀣
In Indian TV shows, nothing is planned from the start, especially in Kektaa's shows. Its a plan as you go formula. Those days it was deemed to go on the lines of Twilight and that's why that promo was shown. But later after Siddharth's arrival, it turned to TVD way but now they have once again changed their ways after Siddharth's exit. So planning is not a part of the circus - err, Indian serials, I mean.
People are criticising the leap? That is news to me.
It was always to be this way? That is not, to be honest. EK shows are incomplete without leaps. But I doubt that promo has anything to do with it.
Thirdly, everyone's entitled to an opinion. As long as it's put across decently, I don't see any need to preach. Everyone has the right to express what they feel about a certain situation.
Originally posted by Chill_Out

People are criticising the leap? That is news to me.
It was always to be this way? That is not, to be honest. EK shows are incomplete without leaps. But I doubt that promo has anything to do with it.
Thirdly, everyone's entitled to an opinion. As long as it's put across decently, I don't see any need to preach. Everyone has the right to express what they feel about a certain situation.

EXACTLY CHILZ..some people here have a preconceived notion against EKTA..And YES it was always the idea which was planned earlier but maybe some small changes are done that is it...PKYEK ROCKS ANYWAYS..!!
I can hardly feel people are critisizing the new track.πŸ€”

Most of the Abhiya fans are happy with it.

And no second season gonna start. It's only a 1 year leap. 1 year leap doesn't mean second season.πŸ˜†
Edited by ffkhan - 12 years ago
NOW THE STORY STARTS  PYAAR KII YE EK KAHAANI β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
excuseme no one is criticising and moreover such kinda negative posts may strt criticism. And we need to respect others POV without bashing . So let them criticise
In ekta show nothing is planned from startπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kabhi bhi kissey bhi character ko maar dalti hai😭😭😭 n we fans pay the price😭😭😭
Originally posted by ffkhan

I can hardly feel people are critisizing the new track.πŸ€”

I can bet almost 98% Abhiya fans are happy with it.

And no second season gonna start. It's only a 1 year leap. 1 year leap doesn't mean second season.πŸ˜†

NEW STORY NEW BE-GAINING  NEW START AND NEW LOVE STORY.
IT IS CALLED NEW SEASON.πŸ˜‰
Its absolutely not a Second season , And None is Criticisin' , All 're AbhiYa Fans , and we're Over joyin' by it ..