Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGG Radhi this was soo funny... 🀣🀣
Wat n idea Samrat ji... πŸ˜† This was sooo gud ree...
bohot mazza aaya... cont soon
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG...What should i say about this update..
i m speechless right now..
but has many words to say...hehe..
the most :"shocking Surprise Samrat and gunjan R Husband-wife from nowww...yuuupppiii...that's awesomeee yaar..
i was just waiting for u to updating this FF and u finally did it.
sooo beautifull part ,poor gunjan lost her memory,and waooo..i hope sajan fall in love as they will be sharing the same roof...hehehe
cont soon plzzz

sarah

SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely...
awesome...
plsss update soon n

thnx for the Pm dear 
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reserved will update today
edited

"jaldi doonga" samrat said with a bichara face

"wah meri shaadi ho gayi aur muujhe ab pata chala???? Hey bhagwan tub hi kya kya karishme dikhata hai??? Jis ladki ko main jaanta nhi  use kal meri shaadi bhi hogyi aur mujhe ab pata chal  raha hai??? Hey prabhu teri leela aprampar hai " thought samrat sarcastically and made his way to his cabin

On the other hand in general ward''.

Gunjan was lying in bed while samrats mom was caressing her head'.

"mumma hum ghar kab jaenge??" gunjan ashed with innocence in her voice

"beta aap abhi poori tarah se theek ho jao phir challenge ohk " sm said with concern in her voice

After hearing this gunjan smiled n closed her eyes whereas in one corner of the room suhani was standing biting her nails in tension

"hey bhagwan meri ek galti ne kya se kya kar diya'.bada gadi chalane ka shauk tha  '. Gadi toh haat se gyi hi gyi ab toh ghar je ke waat lagegi'bhai mjhe zinda nhi chodne wale 'hey bhagwan mujhe bacha le!!" she was thinking when sudden she felt tap on her shoulders

:huh" saying this she turned!!!!!

"mumma aap " she exclaimed

" ji haan main yaha par aap kahan????"

"matlab??" suhani asked

"matlab yeh ki main kabse tumhe dekh rahi hoon beta kahan khoyi hui thi??? Pareshan lag rahi ho??? " sm asked

" main aur pareshan??? Nhi mom " she stammered

"beta tumhare nails is baat ke gawah hain toh mujhse no jhoot ohk toh batao kya baat hai?? " she asked with concerned

"mom mujhe darrr lag raha hai " she accepted

"darr kyun???" she asked with concerned "samrat ki wajah se???"

Suhani nooded

"uffo pagal ladki tub hi nay eh accident tune jaan booch ke thode na kiya tha yeh toh galti se hua than a beta aur phir hum toh jaante hain na joh cheez kismet main likhe ho use koi nhi badal sakta insaan bhi nhi toh agar yeh accident hona the toh hua isme darne ki kya baat hai ??" hearing her mom suhaani felt some relief but same was also left coz all the she was thinking about her brothers reaction n this her mom understood easily "aur haan rahi baat samrat ki yeh tum bhi jaanti ho aur main bhi ki samrat apni choti behen se zyada der tak sad nhi reh sakta haina?? " suhani smiled genuinely

In between samara entered the ward with the reports while gunjan was just staring at him

"gunjan how are u feeling now??? " samrat asked with a samile

"ji much better than before " she said looking at him

while his mom an suhani turned their attention towards their conversation

"good aapki reports aa chuki hai now u r absolutely fine now u ccan go to ur home " samart said while smiling

"jiii?????????" gunjan said with a shocked expression trying to understand what he ment by saying that as he was his husband

Seeing the atmosphere sm intruppted their conversation

"a'aa'..arey guu'.gunjan beta w..oohh samrat .kkkehena chahta tha ki'kkiii kiii haan kii tum apne ghar aajao who kya hai na bichara din bhar yaha hospital main rehene ki aadat hai aur who bichara sab patients ko rozz roozz ek hi cheez  kehta rehta hai isiliye muh se nikal gya " she stammered while saying whle samart was just acting lyk  whats going on dude???? "samrat who tumhari biwi hai atleast use toh aise behave mat kar pagal "sm stared at samart and smiled forcibly

"heheheheheh main toh bas mazak kar raha tha mumma hehehe" samrat stared back "uffo kya musibat le li main sir pe" he thought

Whereas gunjan smiled lovingly seeing her so-called-husband and so-called-mother in law

After sometime gunjan got discharged  and returned back to home with her so-called-family

Samrat left them at the house while he returned back to hospital as he was having some urgent surgery

LOCATION ------- HOME SWEET HOME'''.

Gunjan entered the house her eyes was wandering here and there looking n noticing each an and every dcor of the house the surrounding the atmosphere the way the things were kept all were just perfect she smiled she felt as her soul was attached to this place she loved it the sensation she was getting was pure awesome ''..nervousness was there in her heart because according to her she was at her in-laws place 'the feeling of a new bride entering in her new home was there in her heart'''

"suhaani gunjan ko apne room main le ja " sm amiled

"mom kaun sa room???? "suhanni whispered

"arey pagal samrat ke room main le ja na aur kaha le jaegi ??? " she whispered back

"par 'mom" she interrupted

"jaisa main keh rahi hoon chup chap waisa  kar samjhi??? "she warned her

"ohk ohk " she smiled

Where as gunjan was jst staring at the mother and the daughter when suhanni inturuppted

"bhabhi chale?? "

Gunjan smiled and suhaani take her to her room I mean "samrats room " *wink*

LOCATION-  *blush* SAMRAT'S ROOM *blush* oops!! THEIR ROOM

As gunjan entered the ROOM she was mesmerized seeing the interiors

It was a beautiful big room fully  wooden floored and the side walls colored lite purple whereas the upside wall painted dark purple

All the decors were neately placed in their places while the wall behind the bed was a having a big freme og samrats photo an the other walls were having frmes f samrat , samrat+family, ssamrat with mom and dad , samrat with suhani , samrat geeting his medical certificate, frames of samrats achievememnt certificate where as there was a glass cupboard with all hs prices wich impressed gunjan a lot ''.

N she started scanning the room and his pics ''..

She found a pic of samrat with his friends seeing which she blushed and spread her hand over his pic

Precap-------

"mom who gunjan kaha hai???"

"apne room main "

"ohk "

"sorry tere room main "

"KYA???????????????????????????"

HEY GUYZZ I HOPE U ALL LIKE THE UPDATE

THANKS FOR LIKING THE PREVOUS FEW UPDATES

WE ARE GLAD U ALL R LIKING OUR WORK

THANKS FOR ALLL UR SUPPORT

I HOPE U ALL LIKE THIS ONE TOO

DO COMMENT

U ALL R FREE TO CRITISIZE TOO

N DO HIT THE "LIKE TAB"

LOVE

SurRadhi

p.s sory guyzzz for short update my pc net is not working so finding it hard to do

do understand😳

Edited by sweetsurabhi94 - 12 years ago
priyankabakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing update surbhi carry on dear ...πŸ‘
358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow
its awesome
very nice part πŸ‘πŸΌ
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyy surrr

super amzinggg updare
bt it was veryyy smalll..:(
bt jitna bhi tha...dat i lovvved it
gnjn z now in sam's house..or rather sam's room..:))))))))
bt realy i feel sad 4 sam...
cont sooon
n
thnx 4 d pm
Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 12 years ago
Sajan_Ekta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update Surbhi...!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Just LOVED reading it...!!
I just finished reading all the previous updates...!!
They all were AMAZING...!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Superb FF...!!
Aww...Gunjan will go to Sam's house...😳
That would be a treat to read...!!.
But I really pity Samrat...
I can imagine his facial expressions...πŸ˜†
Continue soon.

Love,
Ekta

Edited by Sajan_Ekta - 12 years ago
ResπŸ˜‰ I will edit  it soon...😳