Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
chal hat kd pehle mene yaha post kiya tha fir tune muje scrap kiya tha . Btw tu apne frnds ko pm kiya.
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome concept. And ur dual combo is a treat for me. Welcome back sweety. I missed u and ur updates. I liked this update. I think suhaani did gunjan's accident. And radhi the mystry queen, how can i except u to reveal the mystry so easily. I know u'll take a lot of time to reveal that why gunjan is in bridal dress and how should she had an accident by suhaani's car! Well, i'll wait for the suspence to reveal, but i didn't have the patience to wait for ur updates. Lol... So, its better u update soon. And coming to title how is...hum aapke hain koun! As sam is confused about his feelings, i suggested this. Do cont very soon. Thanks for pm
Originally posted by: sweetsurabhi94

oye bkri zyada uchal mat haan interesting n cncept poora ka poora radhu ka hai isne to raat ke 2 bje mjhe phne pe story sunai thi atlast isne likhne ka toh sochj
n thnks fr liking it bkris

pata hai abhi bataney k zarorat nai hai yr...😆
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
interesting start
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gnaneswari

Awesome concept. And ur dual combo is a treat for me. Welcome back sweety. I missed u and ur updates. I liked this update. I think suhaani did gunjan's accident. And radhi the mystry queen, how can i except u to reveal the mystry so easily. I know u'll take a lot of time to reveal that why gunjan is in bridal dress and how should she had an accident by suhaani's car! Well, i'll wait for the suspence to reveal, but i didn't have the patience to wait for ur updates. Lol... So, its better u update soon. And coming to title how is...hum aapke hain koun! As sam is confused about his feelings, i suggested this. Do cont very soon. Thanks for pm

hey nags! Thnks a ton fr such a heart warming n fab cmnt! Well m bck bt with the mystery master! Kahin iski mystery main kho na jao haha well thnks fr liking the cncept n the credit totally goes to one n only radhi she is the one who decided all this n thnks fr the suggestion of the title we will thnk abt it! Bt thnks fr liking it n mystery toh last main hi reveal hogi aise kaise itni jaldi! Hegje well thnks again nags

frm:surabhi n radhi!
Edited by sweetsurabhi94 - 12 years ago
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...i think the girl is gunjan and she had a accident by suhannis car...cont soon
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved!!🥳
*Edited*

Hey Surabhi and Radhika!🤗

Congratulations on your new SS!🥳

This SS has a new and fresh idea on our lovely SaJan!😃

I am really honored to be PMed to this wonderful, superb, magnificent SS!
*Road to Nowhere* ~ I really love the title... It is so attracting!😳

And the first update was just awesome!👏👏👏 I can't utter a word of criticism as you don't need it!😆

My mind can't think of any words for your appreciation!😕 I'm damn CoNfUsEd!😕

So to sum up!

It is a really nice concept with a fresh feel!😃 And I am so in LOVE with it!😳

And for the update::

I feel that Samrat thinks he is connected to the girl which can possibly be Gunjan!😕

And my gut feeling says that Suhaani did the accident as she came late, refused to tell her name, dropped of the body without completing any formalities and then was stammering while talking on the phone + she asked "Woh thik to hojaygi na!"🤢

Anyways, I will be proved wrong or right when you guys will update!😉

So please continue soon to get me out of my confusion!😆

And add me to your Pm list tooo!!!

Keep up the good work!👍🏼

Waiting eagerly for your update!😍

Love and Best Wishes from Nivriti!❤️
Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing start yaar
lekin suhani aur shilpa kyun uss surgery k liye tensed the?
do continue soon
ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Radhika the mystery queen with one other mysterious ff,wow.Loved the first part.I think suhanni did gunjans accident,thats y she was sooo scared.Well I know you not gonna reveal the mystery so soon.Continue soon n thx 4 the pm.
SandCastle. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsurabhi94

hahaha ya ya wait karo story ke end tak toh pata chal hi jaega hahaha

lol...i know dat...aap nai bhi batati to bhi pata chal jaata...😆 😛