wats her name, ya, Protima, i ws tlkng abt Protima, tht yellow saree wali moti🤣

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by black_scorpio

well love happens only one time
and m also agree with your each word about abhay😊
thanks😊
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Agree with you. I also felt the same and now i too blurted out so am relaxed and study for my pmt which is on 22. The mother son equation was of a movie of ajay and kajol and same came in my mind after promo. I mean there is no height of true love. Its dimensions are infinite and vast. The more you try to reach the end, further the ends moves away. Wo mile the, aur fir milenge sanyog se nahi, isliye milenge kyuki, sache dil se mangi hui dua aur sache dil se kia pyar, ye do cheez aisi he jinhe allah kabhi adhura nahi chhodte.thats all i have to say.

truly i was feeling very stressed but now i am all relaxed...
it took it from Akbar birbal story...which movie are you talking about?
your words are both beautiful and so true...😊
Originally posted by veena_rocks

i ws nt tlkng abt Shanaya yaarr😛

wats her name, ya, Protima, i ws tlkng abt Protima, tht yellow saree wali moti🤣

oh!well then she will also appoint bodyguards to protect herself from that serial killer😆god save tanzi🤣

yeah agree with ur words..nice and lovly post loved it:)thanks for the pm:)
Originally posted by ilove99

I think those days when people used to die for their love are gone now. Today's generation is very practical. We think more with our minds than with our hearts. But I still think if a person truly loves another and loses the other in death then there would be some who would spend the rest of their lives thinking about their lost love. But who would do this would depend on the depth of their love for the departed one. If on the other hand we lose our love to another person then there is no point in living in the past. If he or she can find another one then so should we.  But i still think the days of eternal love no longer exist. 
Originally posted by ilove99

nobody is answering my question-
tell me do you believe that love happens only one time..is your love goes away from you so will you wait for it or move on next as everybody does?

i believe love can happen many a times..but TRUE love happens very rarely...😆 because it is possible that the person you love doesn't love you back or doesn't treat you well...😆 so moving on at many times is a NECCESSITY..not an option...😆

But yes..if it's love like Abhiya..it depends..man is a social animal..he cannot be expected to live alone..but yeah...it's not neccessary that a person is HAPPY just because they moved on...😆

if i ever experience a situation like this..will definitely ponder on this question again..😆
i completely agree with u
i am so sad for my abhiya😭,but i know piya will defenitely find out about her love😉
Edited by blossom1234 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by matwamango

U said it all. Pia will be a favourite of the Dobrial family member but she will have a hunger for the lost love she will be searching for him. Her heart will beat for him and when she sees him Pia will know.
yaa u r right she will recognize him as he is the heartbeat of her lyf...want to see the incomplete love story completing by ABHIYA MILAN 😳
Good Question. Well I Belive That Love Happens Once. and You Should Wait For It.