Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

impossible\possible... lovestory - Page 2

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree with u about abhay... n i belive dat love can happen 2 nd tym... n its d matter of feeling u have... i hope pia remember every thing soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: veena_rocks

ya, i guess she gor sum training frm tht pee loon mam, i dnt remember her name🤣

shanaya😆well after so much wait she and sid are gonna be one...in hell😆

ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: katiehiwatari

wel i feel true love happens oly once. evn though u move on.. it probably won b effective as the before 1.. if it was.. thn the b4 one was nvr ur true love.. i feel..!! n i lovd the post.. waiting for more of pkyek nw.!! 

so true😊thanks
ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Akshi0019

i agree with u about abhay... n i belive dat love can happen 2 nd tym... n its d matter of feeling u have... i hope pia remember every thing soon...

fingers crossed😍but yes true love happen only once so i don't think pia will move on to other guy as in kabir!
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wel writen it was beautifully written
ans to ur question
true lov hapens one tym in lyf  mayb if my lov goes away i may luk  to world i have move on but inside my heart i know i never had moved on
ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mangona

wel writen it was beautifully written

ans to ur question
true lov hapens one tym in lyf  mayb if my lov goes away i may luk  to world i have move on but inside my heart i know i never had moved on

alright!  this is what we call true love...we are never able to move on...
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Don't be sad yaar jo bhi hota hain aatche ke liye hota we will surely back our abhaya but dis time its gonna b forever..
ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anurag24t

Don't be sad yaar jo bhi hota hain aatche ke liye hota we will surely back our abhaya but dis time its gonna b forever..

yes ...😔hope abhay will soon get out from that hell!
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 well love happens only one time
and m also agree with your each word about abhay😊
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you. I also felt the same and now i too blurted out so am relaxed and study for my pmt which is on 22. The mother son equation was of a movie of ajay and kajol and same came in my mind after promo. I mean there is no height of true love. Its dimensions are infinite and vast. The more you try to reach the end, further the ends moves away. Wo mile the, aur fir milenge sanyog se nahi, isliye milenge kyuki, sache dil se mangi hui dua aur sache dil se kia pyar, ye do cheez aisi he jinhe allah kabhi adhura nahi chhodte.thats all i have to say.