impossible\possible... lovestory

Posted: 12 years ago

guys my heart is like crying...😭when i watched the new promo i was just astonished...😭😭

the way abhay said all those line yes we do make fun of him some times that he is manguram...never blurts out the truth but it is really an impossible story it can't be true in real which guy would go for such an extent for his love...i guess no one...but abhay he did it and i wonder this is why we love him so much...who the hell in this world will be ready to die for his love,to be in a never-ending slumber.

In the real world...why only guys we girls also follow that if we don't get the one we thought is our life move on and yes this the rule of life the principle of every person KEEP MOVING FORWARD...

even if a mother is drowning with her child and she has to choose between herself and her child she tries till her last breath to save her child but at last she tries to save herself by putting hand on her child only  her own blood... then these girls and boys are only who were strangers and dosen't mind to become again...

tell me do you believe that love happens only one time..is your love goes away from you so will you wait for it or move on next as everybody does?

now coming to pia -after watchng the promo i think she will become daddy's little princess...sisters favorite and mamma's right hand the way she looked it seems like this only but deep in heart she will have the feelings of her lost love..i hope which she will find soon.but  as many ppl say that true love happen only once so i  will pia move on to other guy as in kabir!

and T i think is now gonna become TANUSHREE  and also dobrial sister's close friend and a mature student i think she will pass this time😆

guys really when i started to write this post my heart was aching but now i am a bit relaxed...

take care😊

Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
Join us on sid ko bachao mission we are trying to get sid back so we are sending channel request plz go n comment on that post😊
U said it all. Pia will be a favourite of the Dobrial family member but she will have a hunger for the lost love she will be searching for him. Her heart will beat for him and when she sees him Pia will know.
Originally posted by vivluv

Join us on sid ko bachao mission we are trying to get sid back so we are sending channel request plz go n comment on that post😊
well right now i am in abhiya's gum...but yes i will.
Originally posted by matwamango

U said it all. Pia will be a favourite of the Dobrial family member but she will have a hunger for the lost love she will be searching for him. Her heart will beat for him and when she sees him Pia will know.
exactly what i wanted to convey...

i agree wid wat u said abt Abhay😊

n i really hope tht T bcums a gud frd of d Dobriyal sisters😳

n i really really hope tht she passes dis time🤣🤣

Originally posted by veena_rocks

i agree wid wat u said abt Abhay😊

n i really hope tht T bcums a gud frd of d Dobriyal sisters😳

n i really really hope tht she passes dis time🤣🤣

her glasses proves that she will😆
nobody is answering my question-
tell me do you believe that love happens only one time..is your love goes away from you so will you wait for it or move on next as everybody does?
Originally posted by ilove99

her glasses proves that she will😆

ya, i guess she gor sum training frm tht pee loon mam, i dnt remember her name🤣

wel i feel true love happens oly once. evn though u move on.. it probably won b effective as the before 1.. if it was.. thn the b4 one was nvr ur true love.. i feel..!! n i lovd the post.. waiting for more of pkyek nw.!!