Saas Bina Sasuraal

Akshay Kumar advises Srman

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Srman Jain, who is currently seen as Pracheen in Saas Bina Sasural on Sony, will soon be making his film debut with Desi Boyz that stars Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Chitrangada Singh and others. 

Srman will play Akshay's room partner in the movie.

While shooting for the movie Srman realized that acting in a film is a different from television. Srman recalls the time he had to enact a very emotional scene. "Being a TV artiste and due to my training at NSD, I tend to get a little aggressive while emoting. During one of the emotional dialogue sequence, I kept giving retakes and by the end of it, we all were very frustrated. This is when Akshay asked me if I am did television. When I said yes, he just laughed and advised me to go easy on my expression. 'You are a good actor by bolte vakt dum mat lagao' he told me and my next take was okayed," quips Srman. Later, Akshay told him that one needs to be little more melodramatic on television for effect while films need to be slightly subtle.

Akshay's advice has helped Srman become more confident about acting in movies and he is looking forward to be a part of many more Bollywood flicks.Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago