Gunahon Ka Devta

TB ARTICLE-- gkd - Page 9

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i said such a nonsenses reason...

why u cut this show while stile  it have many potential & twists for 2-3 future months ...
Edited by chista - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm lets ask roshni she may know the ans
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: chista

hey Di

how r u?
 1 ques: is it possible TB was removing some post  or comments from the new article? cos they were removing some post for example Me, pryia & etc😔

Oh ...that's too sad...Sarah
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"There has been a furore of late because of the news of Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 and Gunahon Ka Devta ending? What have you to say?
It is a good feeling that viewers want more of these shows. However the shows had reached a stagnation point where the basic story was getting over. We felt it was better to give a respectable ending rather than stretching it too much."

@pink what does he meant by that , is this kind of sudden wrapping up , almost killing the spirit of show he called 'respectable' n how can he say he don't want to stretch the show when hardly any story has completed yet how many tracks r thr still untouched h he is talking crap ðŸ˜¡
darshana23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Roshni.

😲 Darsh, tu yaahan? 😲 And you actually were watching GKD at 11.00PM? 😲 Ok, that's something new! Darsh don't worry about imagine, any show you start watching on it will face an early ending 😳 That's the reputation of Imagine. You start watching a reality show, it'll never end...you can ever see n number of repeats even after the show is off air!

Why are you surprised!! Main TV nahi dekh sakti kya??😲  Yes it was my timetable from 10.30 to 11.30... But now everything is just gone...😭  now also GKD is on... 😛
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
^ Arrey Bilkul dekh sakti hai! I was just surprised to see you on GKD forum! Never thought ki you'd be interested in AviTa too! 😉

Waise, Too late yaar, they are shutting off such a good show telling its stagnant! I wonder what other substance do they want! 😳
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The Cvs are being pathetic. We all knew that GKD had more to the story and that they are rushing the conclusion. How can 8 months seem like a long drag? Whatever, we are leaving their channel when GKD ends.