swamini5 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hee go and comment on that article

kmhians r very angry

go comment there

were Cb... thread????
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
on tb article comment

ppl r so angry the kmhians r literaly out to get his throat

Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Where was the stagnation in GKD ??? 😡 Its better to remain quite than to give such lame excuses saying "Stagnancy". They shodnt start a show if they cant end it properly. They are not axing shows but their own channel by chopping off the stories so brutally. And then they say Stagnancy 😡😡

Nandu, he surely doesn't know what stagnancy means! There are loads of scope in the show if only they were given a chance. This is why I never wanted good shows to start on Imagine, it always tends to go off air 😳 And now they want all to be geared for a tragic ending! (I surely am not ready for it 😳)
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This dude is the biggest fool in the television industry... Abe isse koi naukri se nikhalo...😡 Someone plz gimme his adress..Let me send him a dictionary..Stagnancy ka matlab bhi maloom hai us bhains buddhi ko...😡Edited by laxmi73 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hehe reminds me of the drama that happened what tarun katiyal made a mess with jassi jaisi koi nahi show

in the end he was fired 
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi73

This dude is the biggest fool in the television industry... Abe isse koi naukri se nikhalo...😡

LAx tu ye kya bolti hai😆
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hehe reminds me of the drama that happened what tarun katiyal made a mess with jassi jaisi koi nahi show

in the end he was fired 

No CB he was never fired
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was reading the comments.. & rofling..
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swamini5

LAx tu ye kya bolti hai😆

I guess he coined the word bhains buddhi.. hez one na.. Stupid fellow...🤢
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nandu, he surely doesn't know what stagnancy means! There are loads of scope in the show if only they were given a chance. This is why I never wanted good shows to start on Imagine, it always tends to go off air 😳 And now they want all to be geared for a tragic ending! (I surely am not ready for it 😳)
[/QUOTE]

Exactly Rosh ...This is so annoying and something that pisses me off is the excuse the channel is making for shutting the show ...Stagnancy 😡

Are we kids to not understand how much pottential the story had. They are just rushing n showing us whatever they feel like. It like ...This is wat we have to offer, take it or leave it !!   I feel like being cheated. We had all so much sentiments attached to the show n this is how they treat their viewers