Gunahon Ka Devta

TB ARTICLE-- gkd

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

there is an article on telly buzz of programming head of imagine saurab tiwari

this is what he had to say about gkd and kmh

There has been a furore of late because of the news of Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 and Gunahon Ka Devta ending? What have you to say?
It is a good feeling that viewers want more of these shows. However the shows had reached a stagnation point where the basic story was getting over. We felt it was better to give a respectable ending rather than stretching it too much.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/9572-ramayan-had-a-loyal-audience-saurabh-tewari.htm#1653170

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uska Dimaag kharab ho gaya hai. Why cant he directly say dat they want RKR..
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
he says stagnation

ab woh kahan se aaya stagnation
swamini5 thumbnail
Itna viewers ka back up hone ka bade bhi thet axe the show

means shame😭
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He has definitely lost it...GKD still has a lot 2 show n cud hv progressed but dey wanted RKR ...idiots 😑😑
chatterbox thumbnail
hee go and comment on that article

kmhians r very angry

go comment there

Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

he says stagnation

ab woh kahan se aaya stagnation

🀬He seriously doesn't know what stagnation is! He just wants to give an explanation. I really want to so say many things, but I'm shutting my mouth!😑

What happened to Lalsingh? forgot them, huh? What happened to Arpi's family? Forgotten?  I'm seriously sick of these people. 
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dekhna, after RKR starts, Koi Nahi Dekhega.. phir dey will all start crying TRP ke naam par..
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where was the stagnation in GKD ??? 😑 Its better to remain quite than to give such lame excuses saying "Stagnancy". They shodnt start a show if they cant end it properly. They are not axing shows but their own channel by chopping off the stories so brutally. And then they say Stagnancy 😑😑
Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Dekhna, after RKR starts, Koi Nahi Dekhega.. phir dey will all start crying TRP ke naam par..

Apparently that show garners more TRPs! 😳 They are shutting to successful shows of imagine! After 3 months, what'll they do? Phir se koi naya show shuru karenge phir band karenge!

I was in a dilemma but now decided, I'm chucking of Imagine and stay happily! Uff, yeh sehan nahi hota mujhse!