Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The dinka chika song from Ready is a copy of a telugu song 'ringa ringa'!! A few months back I was dancing to this song at a friends wedding, and just suddenly yesterday I heard the hindhi version on radio 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
well not a big deal when the entire movie is copied oops 'inspired ' from the south movie then whats for a song .
but good for a change rather than copying songs or tunes from overseas now they r lifting from their own country itself .afterall ye ghar ki baat hai😆
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Micky_elle

The dinka chika song from Ready is a copy of a telugu song 'ringa ringa'!! A few months back I was dancing to this song at a friends wedding, and just suddenly yesterday I heard the hindhi version on radio 😊

For You WHO DON't know :: It's not a COPY

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah its not a copy, they got permission from devi sri prasad. honestly though, the original ready MOVIE from which this movie is taken from is erally really funny, i dont know if this one will be as good
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: masakaliii

yeah its not a copy, they got permission from devi sri prasad. honestly though, the original ready MOVIE from which this movie is taken from is erally really funny, i dont know if this one will be as good

It's not only permission, The Original Composer : DEVI SRI PRASAD has composed the HINDI VErsion "DHINKA CHIKA"...
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes they got the right of the movie and later salim khan ji worked on the script and chnaged a bit even asin's character has soem changes in it