Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is Sonam apologizing?

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Is Sonam apologizing?

Not too long ago, the media was ablaze when Ranbir Kapoor's ex-flames Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor dragged his name through the mud on the popular talk show, Koffee with Karan.

While the news has started to fade away, Sonam Kapoor has resurfaced on tabloid pages. Much to everyone's surprise, she is now all praises for Ranbir.

Soon after the controversial episode had aired, it was reported that Ranbir's dad, Rishi Kapoor, had taken matters into his hands. He was heard talking to Sonam's dad, Anil Kapoor, about the matter. It may be fair to guess, then, that Sonam's tune has changed because she has been pressurized to speak so. Since Sonam is trying to be the good family girl, comments like, "Ranbir is one of my best buddies," come as no surprise.

While the Kapoor girl is seems to be making amends, what are the odds that we'll hear Deepika chime in with her attempt soon?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Now Ranbir is one of her best buddies?! ErmmStern Smile Whaaa..?SillyLOL
sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I don't think so. In one of her interview at cannes, she said the same things. Like "ranbir said same thing about me in KWK, but no one says anything to him," etc, etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopterIHeartDeepika.ruky786

TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

I don't think so. In one of her interview at cannes, she said the same things. Like "ranbir said same thing about me in KWK, but no one says anything to him," etc, etc.
this  shouldnt end so tamely...pls fight some more pls Sonam and Ranbir!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
She;s really pretty, but I don't know sometimes her comments are really dumb. 
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
She never said that since forever!

I have seen all her recent interviews and she implied the same...she and Ranbir are done as friends. In the recent Cannes pre-interview she said that Ranbir is a friend sort of LOL and she did praise him for inviting her to his party and all that but in the end she said they are just co-stars now :-) Can we move on please? There is nothing here anymore. *yawn*
TintinleMechant IF-Dazzler
TintinleMechant
TintinleMechant

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
what did she even say that was so bad about ranbir on KWK for him to him OFFENDED about, or for people to think she needs to apologize for? nothing. she said that he's not the boyfriend type, she said he's flirty and she jokily congradulated deepika for holding on to him for so long.

What has she said differently than ANY other person has been saying about ranbir? everyone is joking around about his low-battery tricks, even his dad laughed about how he's a womanizer. So W*F, she didn't say anything that crossed ANY lines. if i remember correctly deepika was the one who said that condom comment.

its a talk show people, and its meant to be silly and fun. it would be one thing if she claimed he was a terrible person who is a terrible actor, but she basically said something that everyone already knew.

Edited by masakaliii - 20 May 2011 at 12:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chatoyant.AreYaar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top