Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Before wishing Lax, great job Shounak. Wonderful birthday wish. I am sure your guruji will be very happy to see this. 

Happy birthday Lax. Wish you a very happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead. 

So fast one year has passed and I feel I have wished you on your birthday just few days ago. Thanks to IF for giving me a good friend like you. 

@Shounak - Along with Vaiku's guitar, you can also put SRK wala Raj's photo to wish Lax πŸ˜† Because Lax is a fan of SRK and her husband's name is also Raj. Don't know whether she renamed his name after marriage πŸ˜³

Dear Laxmi Di,
Meeting you on SGP forum has been a blessing in disguise. It is my great pleasure to read your posts and find about your views. It is just amazing the way you look into things in completely different perspectives that gives me a chance to think differently. I love ALL the posts you have made in IF. I seriously wish that you continue making different posts and enlighten us with your knowledge and experience. Thank you so much for teaching me so much about life. Thank you,
Love,
Manjushree.

Wish you a very happy birthday! Have a great day!

I feel that you love traditional cakes. 
So, that you can pen down your writings.⭐️
Hope you like this watch. You can scold your son when he is late. πŸ˜›

Once again, wish you a very happy birthday!! πŸ˜ƒ
May you have a great day!! 

@SB Great post!

Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
.Alluring. thumbnail
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
many many happy  returns of the day
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Me ...Pagal Kain Ka...Forgot to send Our Shonu πŸ˜†...Ok  seriously I mean Our SB Lax Di's B Message...Solly Di  but I guess U arent here so I m Saved I guess πŸ˜†                     

Anyways a Bery Bery Happy Birthday Di...May U have a Long Life...Like Baa of Kyunki πŸ˜ƒ      🀣 ...Oh God Y cant I be serious   πŸ˜†   

Wishing U very Happy Birthday Lax Di...Miss U nd Love U a Lot πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

...Heres Wishing U Happy Birthday In Tamil nd English ...Hope Tamil One is Rite Nahi Toh Meri Pongi Baj Jayagi  πŸ˜³                                                                                              

@SB: Nice Post Bro ...u Rock as always😎...BTW Is that Seriously Lax Di's Son...If Yes he is so Cute...Oh Man How He was saying Mera Pat Mera Dard Ho Raha Hai🀣
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Many many happy returns of the day laxmi...may all your wishes come true ...its always a treat to read your posts...

Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wish You happy Birthday Laxmiji.. πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³   Seriously waiting for your posts like Panna di .. A women of Substance... Please come back to the Forum .. WE MISS YOU

Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Happy birthday once again Lax di... :)
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey laxmi di...wish u a very happy birthday..πŸ€—

its not really possible to put into words how much ur posts and thoughts inspire each and everyone of us at the forums...its been a pleasure knowing you and interacting with you for the little time that we did..n then u had to come to india and then me going to hostel...missed up on lots of time together..ur analysis of the different situations,ur thoughts and veiws have truly influenced our minds...i wish and pray that u alwayz stay happy and blessed😳

missed u loads..
love
leo
raginipooja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"""""HAPPY BIRTHDAY"""" LAXMI DI
HOPE ALL UR DREAMS COME TRUE...
WISHING U ALL THE  SUCCESS ...
A VERY HAPPY AND JOYFUL BIRTHDAY