Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

DABANGG Wins Best Popular Film National Award. (Page 4)

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Average Ticket Rate of Single Screens Where rickshawaallas, the autowallas, the nauaas(barbers) and the hukkah wallas watch movies is Rs.30 - Rs.70/-...

Rocket Scientist Forget to do da calculations on Dabangg's Success as How the hell it grossed 135+ Crore Rupees from those group of people...ROFL

======== A Standing Ovation to all the rickshawaallas, the autowallas, the nauaas(barbers) and the hukkah wallas ===========

== I am Damm Proud 2 Live in a COUNTRY where rickshawaallas, the autowallas, the nauaas(barbers) and the hukkah wallas can make a movie All TIME BLOCK BUSTER ==

__________ A piece of Information i wanna share ___________

___ Some Days back i recieve a PM ... The Female who sent me a VIDEO LINK was Enjoying a Movie Scene where a lady is brutally beaten by her husband _________ I am Sure those rickshawaallas, the autowallas, the nauaas(barbers) and the hukkah wallas are better than PPL who enjoy this kind of video...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 19 May 2011 at 9:43am

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
1Dabangg2010140,10,00,000187,50,00,000-All Time Blockbuster

Gross income usually is the money someone or something has earned before any deductions such as taxes, expenses, or promotion has been deducted. If you are receiving money after such expenses have been deducted, you are receiving money based on NET income

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_difference_in_Gross_income_versus_Net_income#ixzz1MoWMIRsK
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

this film got something which others films don't get...AREY U DON'T know...arey the tallis and sittis of those rickshawaallas, the autowallas, the nauaas(barbers) and the hukkah wallas ROFL they contributed a lot in the film's suceess.so its ther victory...let them enjoy ROFL

A Advice

Don't make fun of those people, they are also human beings... adding a ROFL emoti with the description of those ppl... u r degrading them down...

Bash Movie as much as u can, but atleast don't make fun of a certain group of people who watch movies... if dey aren't rich den dat don't mean dey dn't deserve 2 watch movies... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Cool... Yes it was an entertainment film but could have been a bit better.

Congrats!

Agree with youTongue

Congo Salman and team :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786ZoobiDoobi

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

I am still trying to pinpoint the entertaining factor in this film.. bakwaas film..

U bet ! Confused I left movie hall in the intermission itselfConfused It was so OTT and LOUD movieConfused

I am yet to understand the hype regarding this movie..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocoptersafeplacetoland

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Congrats to the team Smile Didn't like the movie! It feels like I was watching a movie from the 90'!! But it deserve to win as it was popular in India Wink
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

this film got something which others films don't get...AREY U DON'T know...arey the tallis and sittis of those rickshawaallas, the autowallas, the nauaas(barbers) and the hukkah wallas ROFL they contributed a lot in the film's suceess.so its ther victory...let them enjoy ROFL

A Advice

Don't make fun of those people, they are also human beings... adding a ROFL emoti with the description of those ppl... u r degrading them down...

Bash Movie as much as u can, but atleast don't make fun of a certain group of people who watch movies... if dey aren't rich den dat don't mean dey dn't deserve 2 watch movies... 
i am in all the support for them...adding a ROFL doesn't mean they will be degraded...i knoe they also have their right...and they extra bucks to the movie... i dont need to explain u any further...u can continue ur stuff...i m sure u r not gonna understand anything so its a waste...SleepySleepypumpkin ghost clipart picture

Go to top