Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

DABANGG Wins Best Popular Film National Award. - Page 6

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dabangg for the sure the most popular film but about the most deserving award  .They give the best actor award to said for Hum tum so just imagine that .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absolute trash of a film. 😃
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i liked it. it was a fun movie and salmons one liners are enjoyable. Cant wait for Ready
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
=== Anthem of the Nation in 2010 :::: Munni Badnaam Hui =====

Song which bring back Rage craze back... Songs like Jhumma Chumma de de... CHoli ke peechey kya hai... now its MUNNI ... ROcking the Nation

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w7GmtPtl1Q[/YOUTUBE]

Shilpa sa figure bebosi ada...bebosi ada...

Hai tujh mein poori botal ka nasha... botal ka nasha... 

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to the team! It was an entertaining film.. really nice songs! Salman was good in it. Wasn't as good as 3 Idiots for me, though.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Masala Cinema... Hero fighting with villains... Dialouges... Songs... 

Super Dialouges 

"Hum yahaan ke Robin Hood hai... Robinhood pandey..." [Every news channel is copying Robinhood pandey & Dabangg words in dere news]

"Bhaiya ji Ismilee..."

"Hum tum mein itne chhed karenge, ke kaanfuse ho jaaouge... ke saans kahan se leh... aur p****y kahaan se..."

👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to the Dabangg team...

Popular film award for entertaiment... Totally deserving... I cant think of any other movie from last year which was any better than this in providing wholesome entertainment...

It never claimed to be any masterpiece or any classic... It was an entertaining movie and it did provide entertainment... Right from the classes to the masses loved this film and the box office numbers are a clear indication...
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was entertaining thoroughly. Like watchable one to two times. So the POPULAR factor surely goes to Dabangg!
Yeah, as much as I despise Salman Khan, I gotta give it to him. Couldnt sit through it but I can totally understand why people found it entertaining. It was truly an entertaining masala movie.
^Agreed, credit given where credit due, now if they had added a story, some good action sequences, and some great acting.. toh mazaa aa jaata.