Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

DABANGG Wins Best Popular Film National Award. - Page 4

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

i am in all the support for them...adding a ROFL doesn't mean they will be degraded...i knoe they also have their right...and they extra bucks to the movie... i dont need to explain u any further...u can continue ur stuff...i m sure u r not gonna understand anything so its a waste...🥱🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
congrats to dabbang...salman...arbaaz...sonakashi...malaika...and the whole team...

but i want to be honest...i don't like the movie dabbang...seriously its too much of action...and i don't like action movies...but salman rocked...as a whole performance of salman...dabbang really rocked...but going by the script...this movie have no script...i really don't understand the whole concept of the story...

if this movie works in my eyes...is only for salman khan...and the beautiful music and also the chemistry between salman-arbaaz...not for the script...or the chemistry between salman-sonakshi...seriously...she looks like his daughter or younger sister...

i just wanted to be honest...i don't understand what make this movie go gaga gaga...but seriously i am not impressed...maybe because i am not much of a fan of action flicks...i always will choose wanted over dabbang...because wanted has a script...a beautiful love story the main point of the movie...and also i have watched it in tamil...vijay rocked...so i need to watch in hindi...but for dabbang...i don't understand anything...i am going to miss the tamil version...

but congrats to the whole team of the movie...especially salman...
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Mages

congrats to dabbang...salman...arbaaz...sonakashi...malaika...and the whole team...

but i want to be honest...i don't like the movie dabbang...seriously its too much of action...and i don't like action movies...but salman rocked...as a whole performance of salman...dabbang really rocked...but going by the script...this movie have no script...i really don't understand the whole concept of the story...

if this movie works in my eyes...is only for salman khan...and the beautiful music and also the chemistry between salman-arbaaz...not for the script...or the chemistry between salman-sonakshi...seriously...she looks like his daughter or younger sister...

i just wanted to be honest...i don't understand what make this movie go gaga gaga...but seriously i am not impressed...maybe because i am not much of a fan of action flicks...i always will choose wanted over dabbang...because wanted has a script...a beautiful love story the main point of the movie...and also i have watched it in tamil...vijay rocked...so i need to watch in hindi...but for dabbang...i don't understand anything...i am going to miss the tamil version...

but congrats to the whole team of the movie...especially salman...

ya me too
i also dont like action movies..but if a movie has a good script and have action..i dont mind.while watching..i just liked dabang coz of sallu..and songs.if sallu wasnt in this movuie..the movie wont work for sure..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
NATIONAL AWARD 😲😲😲😲

congraaatsss
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

NATIONAL AWARD 😲

congraaatsss

Arachnophobia Pulwasha :)
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

I think this is a stereotype because there are educated people/intellects, teenagers, college students, and so on  who have liked this movie as well. 😊 Its a all round entertainer. 👏

Word. I may be in the minority on this forum, but I thoroughly enjoyed Dabangg. Went to watch it in the theater with my family but my dad and I were the only ones who ended up really liking it. Sure, it was the typical Bollywood masala, 90s-ish action/OTTness kinda film, but I did find it entertaining. So for me, it served its purpose. Loved the songs as well and I'm going to go watch Ready in theaters too. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago

Break it Down.

Yahan bhi hoga
Wahan bhi hoga
Bhai ka jalwa!!!!!
=====================
Hurr Hurr Dabang

I am also watching Ready in the theater. 😆 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Word. I may be in the minority on this forum, but I thoroughly enjoyed Dabangg. Went to watch it in the theater with my family but my dad and I were the only ones who ended up really liking it. Sure, it was the typical Bollywood masala, 90s-ish action/OTTness kinda film, but I did find it entertaining. So for me, it served its purpose. Loved the songs as well and I'm going to go watch Ready in theaters too. 

no it was an entertaining movie.. i liked it.😆😆

im gonna go watch Ready too in theaters..😳

ya yah Kabeer.. have that in my mind.. thnxx for reminding..
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

Break it Down.

Yahan bhi hoga
Wahan bhi hoga
Bhai ka jalwa!!!!!
=====================
Hurr Hurr Dabang

I am also watching Ready in the theater. 😆 

Copy Cat... 😛