Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

Dabang sure was an entertaining film and the box office collections are the prove behind it. It may have not entertain the intellectuals or the psuedo-intellectuals but every rickshawallas and the middle class family loved it and made it into an ATTB. 

just like Himesh Bhai's debut movie; πŸ˜† sorry, what was the name of that movie?!

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mogliF21

just like Himesh Bhai's debut movie; πŸ˜† sorry, what was the name of that movie?!

HAHHA mogli...

As long as it did make money and entertain a larger demographic...That matters! πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

Dabang sure was an entertaining film and the box office collections are the prove behind it. It may have not entertain the intellectuals or the psuedo-intellectuals but every rickshawallas and the middle class family loved it and made it into an ATTB. 

I think this is a stereotype because there are educated people/intellects, teenagers, college students, and so on  who have liked this movie as well. πŸ˜Š Its a all round entertainer. πŸ‘
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Average Ticket Rate of Single Screens Where rickshawaallas, the autowallas, the nauaas(barbers) and the hukkah wallas watch movies is Rs.30 - Rs.70/-...

Rocket Scientist Forget to do da calculations on Dabangg's Success as How the hell it grossed 135+ Crore Rupees from those group of people...🀣

======== A Standing Ovation to all the rickshawaallas, the autowallas, the nauaas(barbers) and the hukkah wallas ===========

== I am Damm Proud 2 Live in a COUNTRY where rickshawaallas, the autowallas, the nauaas(barbers) and the hukkah wallas can make a movie All TIME BLOCK BUSTER ==

__________ A piece of Information i wanna share ___________

___ Some Days back i recieve a PM ... The Female who sent me a VIDEO LINK was Enjoying a Movie Scene where a lady is brutally beaten by her husband _________ I am Sure those rickshawaallas, the autowallas, the nauaas(barbers) and the hukkah wallas are better than PPL who enjoy this kind of video...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
1Dabangg2010140,10,00,000187,50,00,000-All Time Blockbuster

Gross income usually is the money someone or something has earned before any deductions such as taxes, expenses, or promotion has been deducted. If you are receiving money after such expenses have been deducted, you are receiving money based on NET income

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_difference_in_Gross_income_versus_Net_income#ixzz1MoWMIRsK
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

this film got something which others films don't get...AREY U DON'T know...arey the tallis and sittis of those rickshawaallas, the autowallas, the nauaas(barbers) and the hukkah wallas 🀣 they contributed a lot in the film's suceess.so its ther victory...let them enjoy 🀣

A Advice

Don't make fun of those people, they are also human beings... adding a ROFL emoti with the description of those ppl... u r degrading them down...

Bash Movie as much as u can, but atleast don't make fun of a certain group of people who watch movies... if dey aren't rich den dat don't mean dey dn't deserve 2 watch movies... 
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ruky786

Cool... Yes it was an entertainment film but could have been a bit better.

Congrats!

Agree with youπŸ˜›

Congo Salman and team :)
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Meena1

I am still trying to pinpoint the entertaining factor in this film.. bakwaas film..

U bet ! πŸ˜• I left movie hall in the intermission itselfπŸ˜• It was so OTT and LOUD movieπŸ˜•

I am yet to understand the hype regarding this movie..
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

A Advice

Don't make fun of those people, they are also human beings... adding a ROFL emoti with the description of those ppl... u r degrading them down...

Bash Movie as much as u can, but atleast don't make fun of a certain group of people who watch movies... if dey aren't rich den dat don't mean dey dn't deserve 2 watch movies... 

i am in all the support for them...adding a ROFL doesn't mean they will be degraded...i knoe they also have their right...and they extra bucks to the movie... i dont need to explain u any further...u can continue ur stuff...i m sure u r not gonna understand anything so its a waste...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to the team 😊 Didn't like the movie! It feels like I was watching a movie from the 90'!! But it deserve to win as it was popular in India πŸ˜‰