Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ankita feels pre-marital sex not wrong(Indya.com)

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Ankita feels pre-marital sex not wrong
Ankita Lokhande

Ankita feels pre-marital sex not wrong
While most bahus maintain a shy, docile and coy act in their television shows, most actresses are frank, forthright and bindaas in real life. For example, Ankita Lokhande who plays the simple Archana in Zee's Pavitra Rishta, recently mentioned in an interview that love, relationships are complicated business. And today pre-marital sex is no longer a western concept. When asked about pre-marital sex in today's times, she said, "Each one to his own, whether a person finds it right or wrong. It all depends on the relationship that a couple shares. I don't find pre-marital sex is wrong."
------------------------------

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
that depends on every single person their way of thinking and environment of living and their feeling so ...
pavitrian Senior Member
pavitrian
pavitrian

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
UFF ..OLD ARTICLE BY A NEW  WEBSITE...
zainab_sushita Senior Member
zainab_sushita
zainab_sushita

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
i hate this article...and shocked to see ankita thinking
deadly-kiss Senior Member
deadly-kiss
deadly-kiss

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rao_rajput

i hate this article...and shocked to see ankita thinking

whats wrong with her way of thinking. and shes not really wrong... indian society has adapted pre-marital sex long ago. If ankita feels like it is not wrong, she is merely stating her opinion. She not telling you to follow whatever she says. And she is right. It depends on each person and their partner.

pre-marital sex may be "wrong" in the eyes of "society", but if you think about it, even when its wrong, people still indulge themselves in that situation.

Whats wrong for you is right for others. Remember that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hawa311Ezaandew_drop

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
It all depends on a person's life's moral and belief. It is true, this concept isn't new in Indian society, even back in the 60s, 70s and 80s, these wld go around, and since its taboo in society, it wld all be kept underwraps. But this isn't a new concept, but in society's eyes its wrong and not talked about. But I personally, feel its best to wait, thats just my own personal belief. but like, Ankita said, it depends on the person and their partner. She isn't asking everyone to follow what she believes, she is merely stating her own belief about this. Sleeping before marriage isn't necessarily "wrong" but emotionally it is risky business, and its best to just wait till after marriage, than go ahead with it, before marriage.

Edited by rouble_lover - 20 May 2011 at 12:09pm
dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
In the world of hypocrytic celebs, I salute Anki for her courage to tell the truth.
Ive read too many fake aadarsh articles from celebs and this is so refreshing to read.
no offence, recent example is nandish and rashmi. They r married yet they live in different houses so they ask the media how in the world can rashmi get pregnant. rofl!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fabulous05Nisha_90Piyatrix

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

In the world of hypocrytic celebs, I salute Anki for her courage to tell the truth.
Ive read too many fake aadarsh articles from celebs and this is so refreshing to read.
no offence, recent example is nandish and rashmi. They r married yet they live in different houses so they ask the media how in the world can rashmi get pregnant. rofl!LOL

They live in different houses??

I appreciate anki for her honest answers. She has always been known for her honesty.
I wonder y reporters have to ask such questions at all.

Go to top