Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid ko bachao mission-links provided (Page 6)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aw...That is a very sweet gesture by you Meghz..You are a real true friend..Yes if Siddhanth wants to work we have no probs what so ever..I was thinking he was happy that he is getting a lead role..& I still think the same..but if some friends think otherwise..fine let him be here..he is a great actor anyways..!!
BUT FOR ME PKYEK = ABHIYA..always & forever..!!Day DreamingEmbarrassed

somwer here i agree with u ,i think he is happy with new role but obviously for an actor his every role is special no matter what ,i dont think he is upset about it ,presurising the channel is not so good idea.i m true sid fan ,nways now i have accepted that sid is goin Cryat the end i dont sid to be pressured for anything ,
Listen Tanvi if u have accepted fine, but I have tweeted sid myself n he knows we are trying to get him back when he doesn't have problem to come back why are u over reacting if u don't wanna support us don't do we will get him back anyhowThumbs Up

and how r u so sure about it that he doesnt have a problem becoz he spoke sweetly with you?
Tanvi if u dnt want him back den plz dont post anything here and are u getting j cz he spoke sweetly to her and why would he hav prob and a person can do 2 shows together. hope now u will reply in our favour

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by chakku

@hema...literally if sid really wants to work in pkyek nd not d other show den even i want him back desperately but if he wishes to choose d other show for lead role den also i m wid him...
BTW i saw d latest promo on you tube for more dan 10 tymsDay Dreaming

hey chakku hows u and chandeena  

i m fine and chaand will perform his 500 yrs old tribal dance today which he used to do wid haseenaROFLROFLROFL today he will be teaching sidROFLROFL

and what aby abhay he also needs to learn moves 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFanBefikre

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

and how r u so sure about it that he doesnt have a problem becoz he spoke sweetly with you?
See I don't wanna argue with u, if u wanna support us then support or else plz don't upset othersSmile
please i dont want to upset anyone infact i m very happy ,u dont know i was so upset with the article regarding sid s death ,i watched the show only for him ,the only thing is i was just geting concerned ,
so i was asking u how come ur so sure about it ,i dont think i asked any wrong question or spoiled any one s mood.

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

See I don't wanna argue with u, if u wanna support us then support or else plz don't upset othersSmile
please i dont want to upset anyone infact i m very happy ,u dont know i was so upset with the article regarding sid s death ,i watched the show only for him ,the only thing is i was just geting concerned ,
so i was asking u how come ur so sure about it ,i dont think i asked any wrong question or spoiled any one s mood.

We are here to fight for sid not to argue with each other so we need to send the channel our request and the channel can get him back only nowSmileSmileSmile

--sunshine--

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

friends wht should we write to star one so that they bring sid back in show??? we are running out of timeOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

friends wht should we write to star one so that they bring sid back in show??? we are running out of timeOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
archi fikar not when m here
i will be back wid ideas

OriginalsFan

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
archi first of all we need to collect all names who support this mission and add dem on th frst page of it and den we will post dem dis link wid our thread
are u getting me

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

archi first of all we need to collect all names who support this mission and add dem on th frst page of it and den we will post dem dis link wid our thread
are u getting me
M trying to PM everyone to comment here n we send it to both channel and balaji telefilmsSmileSmile hope it will workSmile

--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index