Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid ko bachao mission-links provided (Page 44)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

I hate these BT peopleAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry I called them rite now n instead of listening to me somelady picked up phone n when I started speaking she wasn't even listening OuchOuchOuchOuch no one was online they were playing bari piya musicOuchOuchOuch this is so bad on their  partOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
OuchOuchOuchbut it happen in INDIA i guess . Getting line is diffcult & if u get sending across message is even more .
why to pick when there is no time to listen Ouch

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

kuch sochna padega yaar..right now i'm braindead. Ouch
These facebook fans of sid are not at all loyal AngryAngry koi bhi help nahi kar raha hai bichaare ke kaisey fans haiOuchOuch I pitty on him it's just we people trying m so pissed off megz tht m stop watching this serial now till siddy is back wht the hell these BT people think of themselvesAngryAngryAngry aisey to prince williams bhi behave nahi karega if u call himOuchOuch

i think we should wait for him to come back on twitter...Ouch
he is already not coming on facebook these days n now twitter alsoOuchOuchOuch kaisey help kaare sid ki how to get him back megz think hardOuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

I hate these BT peopleAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry I called them rite now n instead of listening to me somelady picked up phone n when I started speaking she wasn't even listening OuchOuchOuchOuch no one was online they were playing bari piya musicOuchOuchOuch this is so bad on their  partOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
OuchOuchOuchbut it happen in INDIA i guess . Getting line is diffcult & if u get sending across message is even more .
why to pick when there is no time to listen Ouch

I just started speaking n the lady just started playing bari piya music she talked to me politely n when I started speaking this is wht they do don't even listen to fans then why the f**k should I watch their serialsAngryAngryAngryAngry
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Momma sid's new message on facebook just saw it:

Siddhant Karnick
acting is a craft which needs constant practice and refinement .. after PKYEK i have dived right into workshops which will make me better at my craft and hence be more entertaining for you'll. Whats the use if i have not grown, its unfair to me, Unfair to You..
I hope you understand my absence here on FB and not being able to reply to each and every one of you. I do this for you..
TongueTongueTongueTongue he is back on facebook m missin him bahut bahut zyadaCryCryCryCryCryCry
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
@Luvarti:
I just started speaking abt sid n they did this as for star one they didn't picked ma call m really frustrated now nothing seems to be workingCryCryCry
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Archu dear this is the beginning...there response is very bad!
Don't give up...i was waiting for 3rd june, as per their mail they won't be in office till 3rd june...ab dekhna from tomorrow m back on mission...

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Archu dear this is the beginning...there response is very bad!
Don't give up...i was waiting for 3rd june, as per their mail they won't be in office till 3rd june...ab dekhna from tomorrow m back on mission...
Thanx romiSmile I m just pissed off at these people n probably will quit show nowDeadDead

romaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index