Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid ko bachao mission-links provided - Page 3

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Atleast the channel will listen n ask her to get sid back don't say this how can ekta be insane to not listen to fans

Yeah...agar hoga tho rag-pickers ko keh denge refuse kar dene ke liye...🀣

and nowadays..the PH has to follow what the channel says...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Normally Kektaa doesn't listen to petitions and fan-mails. She claims that she sells them to rag-pickers. But on one occasion, when she killed off Mihir of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, and Mihir's fans, right from 15 year old girls to 55 year old Buddhis came on street in protest march with Belan and Jhadus, she was forced to bend and brought back Mihir from the dead.😎
So Archi and her Saasu-maa, pull up your socks.😳🀣

hey rehaan i will pull my hockey stick for my sid bhai  

IndigoBlues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aw...That is a very sweet gesture by you Meghz..You are a real true friend..Yes if Siddhanth wants to work we have no probs what so ever..I was thinking he was happy that he is getting a lead role..& I still think the same..but if some friends think otherwise..fine let him be here..he is a great actor anyways..!!

BUT FOR ME PKYEK = ABHIYA..always & forever..!!😍😳

thanks...😳

yep..even abhiya are very important for me hema..but i just don't want such an imp character to just go all πŸ€’..i had great hopes for sid..and CV's have to fulfil them! 
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@hema...literally if sid really wants to work in pkyek nd not d other show den even i want him back desperately but if he wishes to choose d other show for lead role den also i m wid him...
BTW i saw d latest promo on you tube for more dan 10 tyms😍

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aw...That is a very sweet gesture by you Meghz..You are a real true friend..Yes if Siddhanth wants to work we have no probs what so ever..I was thinking he was happy that he is getting a lead role..& I still think the same..but if some friends think otherwise..fine let him be here..he is a great actor anyways..!!

BUT FOR ME PKYEK = ABHIYA..always & forever..!!😍😳

somwer here i agree with u ,i think he is happy with new role but obviously for an actor his every role is special no matter what ,i dont think he is upset about it ,presurising the channel is not so good idea.i m true sid fan ,nways now i have accepted that sid is goin πŸ˜­at the end i dont sid to be pressured for anything ,
IndigoBlues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

somwer here i agree with u ,i think he is happy with new role but obviously for an actor his every role is special no matter what ,i dont think he is upset about it ,presurising the channel is not so good idea.i m true sid fan ,nways now i have accepted that sid is goin πŸ˜­at the end i dont sid to be pressured for anything ,

yes..i said in my letter that if Sid is WILLING they can definitely try! πŸ˜Š

accha now i am going..archi..sanju will help you! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Ž
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I really love sid character in pkyek, I am also in sid ko bachao mission,

We really love him, please bring him back cv's

--sunshine-- thumbnail

hey why are u getting so negative be positive and work for the mission and no one is pressurising him so chillax
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pratiksha2009

I really love sid character in pkyek, I am also in sid ko bachao mission,

We really love him, please bring him back cv's

hey trhanx alot 4 enetering into mission
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Listen Tanvi if u have accepted fine, but I have tweeted sid myself n he knows we are trying to get him back when he doesn't have problem to come back why are u over reacting if u don't wanna support us don't do we will get him back anyhowπŸ‘πŸΌ