Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid ko bachao mission-links provided (Page 19)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Prashant Bhatt...is the creative head of the sh

below is the link to his fb account

Partha Mitra Director of show

Common friends just flood them also with messagesTongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Guys no actor will never come in open to tell that he wants to be  part of it

yes once the the production house and team/actor decided on something...the actor will not be unprofessional to say i want to be back...
so we guys need to beg the production people and the cv's to bring him back...becoz pressurizing the actor is no use..its not in his hands...

OriginalsFan

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ok Archu me going now came online just for checking Mission progress...have mailed them agn from different ID...spamming is going on indya.com, u plz update all these contact info on one page...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sawairaOriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

Originally posted by sanjna4

Guys no actor will never come in open to tell that he wants to be  part of it

yes once the the production house and team/actor decided on something...the actor will not be unprofessional to say i want to be back...
so we guys need to beg the production people and the cv's to bring him back...becoz pressurizing the actor is no use..its not in his hands...
Yes ur rite plz go through the links on this thread and start mailing we want our boy backTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

ok Archu me going now came online just for checking Mission progress...have mailed them agn from different ID...spamming is going on indya.com, u plz update all these contact info on one page...

Ok instead of megz I will put them on 1 page and I forgot abt Indya.comLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL yes will check it nowLOLLOL
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

r u serious???
Siddhant wanna b back in pkyek? Shocked...cant believe this...
did he say this? Shocked
Nishi how will he say on his own that I want to be backLOL ofcourse read ma post on page 9 of this thread 1st post he is supporting us indirectlyWinkWinkWink

yea he liked ur post...but that cud just mean that he loves his fans
how can u b sure he wants that?...what did he say to u?
well if he wants, then he shud surely b back asap...but only IF HE wants, shud not force any actor...

see it was a mutual decision between the actor and the balaji production...it was not that he voluntarily quit the show...it was a team decision... definitely he enjoyed working in this show...
he likes the post becoz he enjoyed working in the show and loves his fans to have supported him so much...its not that he wanted to leave pkyek nor he wanted to stay forcibly...it was a team decision since he got a new role...
so we guys need to ask the cv's to leave a scope for his character to return and not be complete dead for ever...even if we beg the actor, he cannot do anything becoz its not his sole decision...

ps: im very much happy that we ar all united on this mission to bring this character back...im mailing the list..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sawairaOriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

see it was a mutual decision between the actor and the balaji production...it was not that he voluntarily quit the show...it was a team decision... definitely he enjoyed working in this show...
he likes the post becoz he enjoyed working in the show and loves his fans to have supported him so much...its not that he wanted to leave pkyek nor he wanted to stay forcibly...it was a team decision since he got a new role...
so we guys need to ask the cv's to leave a scope for his character to return and not be complete dead for ever...even if we beg the actor, he cannot do anything becoz its not his sole decision...

ps: im very much happy that we ar all united on this mission to bring this character back...im mailing the list..
Yes dear go on we will get our cassonova back in dehradoon LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL he rocks this show n he will keep rockingTongueTongueTongueTongue
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Yes dear go on we will get our cassonova back in dehradoon LOL he rocks this show n he will keep rockingTongue

hey i just mailed balaji and startv...can i have all the links and email addresses at one place?...its difficult to search all the pages...

OriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index