Sid ko bachao mission-links provided - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ASMI95

me goin to call
wanna see sid bck
Please keep calling cant tolerate these other caharcters like maya n danish need sid back🀒
Originally posted by abhaylove

With this effort i am sure he is gonna back ..wao archi u are great ..none can beat to be sid fan
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rupa with so many posts on his wall he just answered 3 of them he now answers me mostly yeeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know but u people are also his fan I am not alone ok😳😳😳 if he is mine then he is u people's alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sidchu

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rupa with so many posts on his wall he just answered 3 of them he now answers me mostly yeeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know but u people are also his fan I am not alone ok😳😳😳 if he is mine then he is u people's alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
There are many sid fan πŸ˜‰   but u are top most ...u are die hard fan and he is lucky to get one like this .πŸ˜ƒ

I guess he will be back with response he got . FB , Twitter , IF , emails & call all contribute to this 😊
Very happy for u that he answered u 😊

Originally posted by abhaylove

There are many sid fan πŸ˜‰   but u are top most ...u are die hard fan and he is lucky to get one like this .πŸ˜ƒ

I guess he will be back with response he got . FB , Twitter , IF , emails & call all contribute to this 😊
Very happy for u that he answered u 😊

Me too I woke up half n hour n best way to start morning is to read this thing on facebook m happy for rest of the day nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n guess wht Rupa his tweet few days back of baby was about his bike hayabusa!!!!😳😳😳 Shit I wanna see him riding it now😳😳
Archi don't worry siddy fans will try their best to bring him back...
Archi sid's baby is his bike dat means he is single..so don't let go dis chance... πŸ˜›
whoa!thats awesome girl!!did he say anything about his comeback?
Originally posted by ilove99

whoa!thats awesome girl!!did he say anything about his comeback?
Not yet but plz guys keep calling star one even I am going to call rite now we need our boy back on show without him show is getting so boring
Originally posted by anurag24t

Archi don't worry siddy fans will try their best to bring him back...
Hey anu did u call star one?? N keep spamming feedback of indya.com it's also useful😊😊😊
Originally posted by Sidchu

Not yet but plz guys keep calling star one even I am going to call rite now we need our boy back on show without him show is getting so boring

i called them todayπŸ˜ƒ ...a lady picked up and said that they are thinking about it as many ppl are sending them mails and calling them.but don't know who she was..and is she telling the truth!
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago