Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vivluv

I still remember his entry with shirt buttons out n u can see his 8 ab packsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thud shradha fainted...archi don sae such deadly things..πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shradha14

thud shradha fainted...archi don sae such deadly things..πŸ˜†

U really don't remember that sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can never forget itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shradzz thumbnail
arre archi i remember it i m tellin u dat i m gettin dat pictur of him so jus fainted..πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail

arre archi i remember it i m tellin u dat i m gettin dat pictur of him so jus fainted..πŸ˜†

I knw I m missing those abhid interactions n esp his fight with ChandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@those who r saying str1 officials may hv lied to vivluv or tked nicely to her just coz they were in "GOOD MOOD" and saying str1 isnt trustworthy and may b just consoling vivluv

THEY RNT LYING NOR WERE THEY SWEET TO HER JUST

COZ THEY WERE IN GOOD MOOD

i m not saying u all to jump in joy just after calling 1 day celebrating sids return

coz today our MASS CALLING which was req just started

last two wks when i used to call everyday mon-fri with diff voices they used to say only 1 call cums everyday for sid which doesnt count

but now since some of us r calling

they told vivluv that few calls r cuming

so they ll look into it

OUR BATTLE HAS JUST STARTED

no need to dance around just after callng 1 day

i had been calling alone since the last 2 wks

i sort of gave uP as sid was almost final for clors show and there was no hope if he really entered the show

but a miracle happened and he isnt part of the show anymore

AND BAM I GOT MY LIFE BK

coz even if he is doing theatres he can cum bk anytime now which was impossible if he had the colors show

so THE IMP THING IS

our calls CAN REALLY BRING HM BK

and we hv to continue the calling 2-3 more wks till we dont get a TB article that Karnick is cuming bk

SO IT NOT THE TIME TO DANCE AROUND

NEITHER THE TIME TO THINK - VE THINKING STR1 IS LYING TO US

ITS JUST TIME TO BOMBARD THEM WITH CALLS THE

CUMING 3 WKS EVERYDAY MON-FRI

AS SIMPLE AS THAT

shradzz thumbnail

yupiee means dey r listenin 2 us..i thought our request r fallin on deaf earss..

okay guyzz nw g2g...cya all..

OriginalsFan thumbnail

yupiee means dey r listenin 2 us..i thought our request r fallin on deaf earss..

okay guyzz nw g2g...cya all..

Ok dear take careπŸ˜›
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
They will have to bring sid back...no one is better villain den him...he rocks..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

They will have to bring sid back...no one is better villain den him...he rocks..

We have to keep bugging them abt bringing him back till we get official word of him returningπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

"Yup I agree but many people are spreading negativity on forum which is sad but still we will try our best tht's a promise n many of us are calling but star one officials are not taking up calls properly and so some people are upset with their response"

@RED...dont get affected as at the end of the day when we ll cum out as winners it ll b the biggest slap on their face

so dont reply to the negativity...sids cum bk article will b the ultimate reply to them

@blu...doesnt matter how str is receiving the call...we hv to keep on trying to convey our mssg to them

and cuming to getting a positive response...they cant say he ll b bk next wk coz they just ended his role ...his cum bj will tk 2-3 wks min...so expecting positive response from them now will really b very foolish

COZ ITS NOT THE TIME FOR STR1 TO RESPOND

ITS TYM FOR US TO DEMAND

STR1 will respond bk after 2 wks

coz things dont change overnyt

we hv to\ keep p pushing str1 till they get forced to bring sid bk with a bang