Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hopefully

Alas,they ended sid's characterπŸ˜•

i enjoyed his mannerisms a lot!! he was the one bringing the fun/interesting factor these days!!
some of his one-liners were awesome i must add!! 
the cool-daring-funny-flirtatious siddhant surely added many viewers!!
and now, the leap!! lets see what's in store! 
but hey any sudden appearance from sid would always be a pleasure to watch!! πŸ˜†

cudnt hv said it better

and yeah there r many viewers who watch the show for sid only

and his one liners r classs

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luvarti

cudnt hv said it better

and yeah there r many viewers who watch the show for sid only

and his one liners r classs

I tried today calling star one but all lines are busy even of BT
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Alas,they ended sid's characterπŸ˜•

i enjoyed his mannerisms a lot!! he was the one bringing the fun/interesting factor these days!!
some of his one-liners were awesome i must add!! 
the cool-daring-funny-flirtatious siddhant surely added many viewers!!
and now, the leap!! lets see what's in store! 
but hey any sudden appearance from sid would always be a pleasure to watch!! πŸ˜†

I wish dear whtever u say comes true as I have stopped watching PKYEK till sid comes backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sry guys i was busy this weekend...i had to host a party at home and we had lot of guests...
i couldn't take part in any of the discussions in IF...i think there were many discussions regarding petitions and stuff...
i couldn't respond to many PM's...actually this week also its going to be very hectic for me...
i have some exam and few other things at home to wind up...
so i may not be very active in this forum...but since im addicted to IF, i will keep viewing and my love for IF will make me comment in posts...

hope pkyek will not shutdown as its the number 1 show in star one and they just cant remove their no. 1 show so easily...
and hope they bring sid back after a while when maithili re-enters...
they should make a story on how to get back him, but we shouldn't demand in what we want...we should not demand what all stories we want to see becoz it will tamper their ideas and stories...
we should just plainly ask them to bring back sid in whatever manner they want...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kisivaj

sry guys i was busy this weekend...i had to host a party at home and we had lot of guests...

i couldn't take part in any of the discussions in IF...i think there were many discussions regarding petitions and stuff...
i couldn't respond to many PM's...actually this week also its going to be very hectic for me...
so i may not be very active in this forum...but since im addicted to IF, i will keep viewing and my love for IF will make me comment in posts...

hope pkyek will not shutdown as its the number 1 show in star one and they just cant remove their no. i show so easily...
they should make a story on hot to get back them, but we shouldn't demand in what we want...we should not demand what all stories we want to see becoz it will tamper their ideas and stories...
we should just plainly ask them to brink back sid in whatever manner they want...

Yes dear ur so rite we just want CV's to get him back plz CV's if u read this then get him back plz!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Yes dear ur so rite we just want CV's to get him back plz CV's if u read this then get him back plz!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

thx dear...
you know i will tell you one example:
in some of the wishlist some ppl including me wanted mishka to happen but all we wanted was kabir getting a good track and misha also getting a good track...
see now cv's have a got a brilliant idea of pairing T and kabir now that T is totally changed person...and im sure they have nice plans to pair misha with a werewolf...now we are all happy that they are giving good tracks...thats all we want...
so what im trying to tell is we can only ask them to give a proper track for the characters but we cant demand to have a story the way we want...
some say are wishing that they want maithili to be back as positive character and not be paired with sid...now tell me how can that be possible if maithili returns as positive...then abhay -piya can never happen...abhay will have confusion whether to choose maithili or piya...and these people also dont want maithili to be paired against sid but can be with anyone else...see we cannot demand anything here
so the moral is we cannot decide the story...they are the creatives...let them only decide on how to bring a character according to their storyline...they have to fit the characters in the story and make proper sense to every track...
all we can ask or demand is to get sid's character or get a proper track for any favorite character or something like that in which ever way they want...
(though i wish to see sid in a positive or grey role but not evil this time...)

i hope everyone understands what im trying to say
OriginalsFan thumbnail

thx dear...
in some of the wishlist some ppl including me wanted mishka to happen but all we wanted was kabir getting a good track and misha also getting a good track...
see now cv's have a got a brilliant idea of pairing T and kabir now that T is totally changed person...and im sure they have nice plans to pair misha with a werewolf...now we are all happy that they are giving good tracks...thats all we want...
so what im trying to tell is we can only ask them to give a proper track for the characters but we cant demand to have a story the way we want...
some say are wishing that they want maithili to be back as positive character and not be paired with sid...now tell me how can that be possible if maithili returns as positive...then abhay -piya can never happen...abhay will have confusion whether to choose maithili or piya...and these people also dont want maithili to be paired against sid but can be with anyone else...see we cannot demand anything here
so the moral is we cannot decide the story...they are the creatives...let them only decide on how to bring a character according to their storyline...they have to fit the characters in the story and make proper sense to every track...
all we can ask or demand is to get sid's character or get a proper track for any favorite character or something like that in which ever way they want...

Thanx dear sid really values his fans n so do we πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

thx dear...

@blu...thats what we r demanding nyways

we r not dictating storylines to them 

but just asking them to bring him bk with a bang and cuming to sids role i hv full trust in cvs 

coz they gave him the best scenes and dialogues

so all we hv to mk sure is to bring him bk thats it 

rest cvs will tk care

GalwayGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hope pkyek will not shutdown as its the number 1 show in star one and they just cant remove their no. 1 show so easily...
they should make a story on how to get back him, but we shouldn't demand in what we want...we should not demand what all stories we want to see becoz it will tamper their ideas and stories...
we should just plainly ask them to bring back sid in whatever manner they want...

very well conveyed😊  hope the new story picks up its pace!!
OriginalsFan thumbnail

very well conveyed😊  hope the new story picks up its pace!!

Thanx hopefully πŸ˜› u really give us hopeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†