Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Romiii kya idea diya yaar I got the id of director of show as I know his name should I put it here or PM u?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

post it here everyone should get it...πŸ˜‰
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: romaila

Prashant Bhatt...is the creative head of the sh

below is the link to his fb account

Partha Mitra Director of show

Common friends just flood them also with messagesπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

Guys no actor will never come in open to tell that he wants to be  part of it

yes once the the production house and team/actor decided on something...the actor will not be unprofessional to say i want to be back...
so we guys need to beg the production people and the cv's to bring him back...becoz pressurizing the actor is no use..its not in his hands...
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ok Archu me going now came online just for checking Mission progress...have mailed them agn from different ID...spamming is going on indya.com, u plz update all these contact info on one page...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kisivaj

yes once the the production house and team/actor decided on something...the actor will not be unprofessional to say i want to be back...
so we guys need to beg the production people and the cv's to bring him back...becoz pressurizing the actor is no use..its not in his hands...

Yes ur rite plz go through the links on this thread and start mailing we want our boy backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romaila

ok Archu me going now came online just for checking Mission progress...have mailed them agn from different ID...spamming is going on indya.com, u plz update all these contact info on one page...

Ok instead of megz I will put them on 1 page and I forgot abt Indya.comπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes will check it nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
abhina_roks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

yea he liked ur post...but that cud just mean that he loves his fans
how can u b sure he wants that?...what did he say to u?
well if he wants, then he shud surely b back asap...but only IF HE wants, shud not force any actor...

see it was a mutual decision between the actor and the balaji production...it was not that he voluntarily quit the show...it was a team decision... definitely he enjoyed working in this show...
he likes the post becoz he enjoyed working in the show and loves his fans to have supported him so much...its not that he wanted to leave pkyek nor he wanted to stay forcibly...it was a team decision since he got a new role...
so we guys need to ask the cv's to leave a scope for his character to return and not be complete dead for ever...even if we beg the actor, he cannot do anything becoz its not his sole decision...

ps: im very much happy that we ar all united on this mission to bring this character back...im mailing the list..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kisivaj

see it was a mutual decision between the actor and the balaji production...it was not that he voluntarily quit the show...it was a team decision... definitely he enjoyed working in this show...
he likes the post becoz he enjoyed working in the show and loves his fans to have supported him so much...its not that he wanted to leave pkyek nor he wanted to stay forcibly...it was a team decision since he got a new role...
so we guys need to ask the cv's to leave a scope for his character to return and not be complete dead for ever...even if we beg the actor, he cannot do anything becoz its not his sole decision...

ps: im very much happy that we ar all united on this mission to bring this character back...im mailing the list..

Yes dear go on we will get our cassonova back in dehradoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he rocks this show n he will keep rockingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
abhina_roks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Yes dear go on we will get our cassonova back in dehradoon πŸ˜† he rocks this show n he will keep rockingπŸ˜›

hey i just mailed balaji and startv...can i have all the links and email addresses at one place?...its difficult to search all the pages...