Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

yea he liked ur post...but that cud just mean that he loves his fans
how can u b sure he wants that?...what did he say to u?
well if he wants, then he shud surely b back asap...but only IF HE wants, shud not force any actor...

I think he is over fida with me he said me thanx n yes he is missing already PKYEK don't worry nishi hum usse leke aaenge even on twitter I tweeted him n he is happyπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

I think he is over fida with me he said me thanx n yes he is missing already PKYEK don't worry nishi hum usse leke aaenge even on twitter I tweeted him n he is happyπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

guys he got lots of fame due to dis show only
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
We want sid back...he needs to be in d show..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Someone give me correct email address of balaji telefilms plz
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello is I'm Here.

what do u want me to do?

OriginalsFan thumbnail
We are mailing all the newspapers n BT n star one for getting sid back on page 12 romila has provided some links just see n start mailing like us😊
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ok i am starting to mail right now..sid bro here i cum..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Guys once we are successful then we will create a list of all those in this mission n send it to sidπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› he really values his fansπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: sanjna4

guys he got lots of fame due to dis show only

omg whats going on b/w both of u? 😲 πŸ€£...is he ready to leave colors show for pkyek? lol
i know he got more fame due to this show than any of his any other shows...and i m quite sure Sid will b back bcoz in Ekta's show ppl never die πŸ˜†...and Sid is to Vampire so he HAS to b back later...but if he wants to b back now only, then ofcourse efforts will b needed by fans πŸ˜† 
but how to know if he wants to b back? πŸ˜†

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

omg whats going on b/w both of u? 😲 πŸ€£...is he ready to leave colors show for pkyek? lol
i know he got more fame due to this show than any of his any other shows...and i m quite sure Sid will b back bcoz in Ekta's show ppl never die πŸ˜†...and Sid is to Vampire so he HAS to b back later...but if he wants to b back now only, then ofcourse efforts will b needed by fans πŸ˜† 
but how to know if he wants to b back? πŸ˜†

Nishi yaar hum yaha itne efforts maar rahe hai aur tum baas humari kichai kar rahi hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I even tweeted Vivian dsena that we want siddhant karnick back on showROFLROFLROFL