Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

and how r u so sure about it that he doesnt have a problem becoz he spoke sweetly with you?

Tanvi if u dnt want him back den plz dont post anything here and are u getting j cz he spoke sweetly to her and why would he hav prob and a person can do 2 shows together. hope now u will reply in our favour
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

i m fine and chaand will perform his 500 yrs old tribal dance today which he used to do wid haseena🤣🤣🤣 today he will be teaching sid🤣🤣

and what aby abhay he also needs to learn moves 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vivluv

See I don't wanna argue with u, if u wanna support us then support or else plz don't upset others😊

please i dont want to upset anyone infact i m very happy ,u dont know i was so upset with the article regarding sid s death ,i watched the show only for him ,the only thing is i was just geting concerned ,
so i was asking u how come ur so sure about it ,i dont think i asked any wrong question or spoiled any one s mood.

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanvismile

please i dont want to upset anyone infact i m very happy ,u dont know i was so upset with the article regarding sid s death ,i watched the show only for him ,the only thing is i was just geting concerned ,
so i was asking u how come ur so sure about it ,i dont think i asked any wrong question or spoiled any one s mood.

We are here to fight for sid not to argue with each other so we need to send the channel our request and the channel can get him back only now😊😊😊
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

and what aby abhay he also needs to learn moves 

friends wht should we write to star one so that they bring sid back in show??? we are running out of time
--sunshine-- thumbnail

friends wht should we write to star one so that they bring sid back in show??? we are running out of time

archi fikar not when m here
i will be back wid ideas
--sunshine-- thumbnail
archi first of all we need to collect all names who support this mission and add dem on th frst page of it and den we will post dem dis link wid our thread
are u getting me
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

archi first of all we need to collect all names who support this mission and add dem on th frst page of it and den we will post dem dis link wid our thread

are u getting me

M trying to PM everyone to comment here n we send it to both channel and balaji telefilms😊😊 hope it will work😊
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

We are here to fight for sid not to argue with each other so we need to send the channel our request and the channel can get him back only now😊😊😊

sory if u feel i argued with u ,dint know to ask someone anything  means is argue ,nways hope u r successful in the mission n whoever wrote to me whether i m jealous ,not i m not.
--sunshine-- thumbnail

M trying to PM everyone to comment here n we send it to both channel and balaji telefilms😊😊 hope it will work😊

Dnt worry archie dis is goin to work