Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i love sid very much but they have destroyed him completely but at the same time i wamt him to come as lead in a new show .neither i sid to get sick working in two shows ,but i love this character very much.
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chakku

awww wow...d cv's can show him dead for now but after a year when abhiya unite dey can show dat sid never died nd maybe metz saved her😳😳

yups! ekta ki to yeh speciality hai...πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanvismile

i love sid very much but they have destroyed him completely but at the same time i wamt him to come as lead in a new show .neither i sid to get sick working in two shows ,but i love this character very much.

I don't think he will get sick as he knows that we are trying to get him back on PKYEK n he has no problem with thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanvismile

See..nothing can be destroyed..law of science. πŸ€“ πŸ˜†

If CV's use their brains...they can do it!

And yes..I know Sid can get sick working in two shows..but he is not lead in pkyek..we don't want him hogging up the screen or nything..we just want his evilness to be there...πŸ˜‰
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Awww...missed u dearπŸ€— Sanju sid replied to my VM I made for him and he also posted it on his facebook wall😳😳😳😳 had PM u links alreadyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yayyy
archi love u lots and congrats my bhabhi
i have sent message to him on fb
and i will look at links right now

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

yayyy
archi love u lots and congrats my bhabhi
i have sent message to him on fb
and i will look at links right now

Thanx alotπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› he really values his fans😳😳😳😳 he called me archu😍 m still in airπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Thanx alotπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› he really values his fans😳😳😳😳 he called me archu😍 m still in airπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww archi i am so happy for youπŸ˜ƒ
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Normally Kektaa doesn't listen to petitions and fan-mails. She claims that she sells them to rag-pickers. But on one occasion, when she killed off Mihir of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, and Mihir's fans, right from 15 year old girls to 55 year old Buddhis came on street in protest march with Belan and Jhadus, she was forced to bend and brought back Mihir from the dead.😎
So Archi and her Saasu-maa, pull up your socks.😳🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Normally Kektaa doesn't listen to petitions and fan-mails. She claims that she sells them to rag-pickers. But on one occasion, when she killed off Mihir of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, and Mihir's fans, right from 15 year old girls to 55 year old Buddhis came on street in protest march with Belan and Jhadus, she was forced to bend and brought back Mihir from the dead.😎
So Archi and her Saasu-maa, pull up your socks.😳🀣

Atleast the channel will listen n ask her to get sid back don't say this how can ekta be insane to not listen to fans
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aw...That is a very sweet gesture by you Meghz..You are a real true friend..Yes if Siddhanth wants to work we have no probs what so ever..I was thinking he was happy that he is getting a lead role..& I still think the same..but if some friends think otherwise..fine let him be here..he is a great actor anyways..!!
BUT FOR ME PKYEK = ABHIYA..always & forever..!!😍😳