Sid ko bachao mission-links provided

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I know many of your viewers might dislike Siddhant Karnick's  track in Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani, because of the constant tehelka he is machaoing in the lead pair's lives. However, no one says that you have to make him a saint, nor does anyone say that you have to completely end his character by killing him. In fact many viewers agree that Sid's character has a lot of potential. If you don't believe it come on Indiaforums.com and many viewers will be willing to give bhaashans on how much they enjoyed Sid's track and his evilness.

If Siddhant wants to work on the show, and would not mind if his track was extended, then why don't you do so? Sidchi, Sid's past with the Raichands, and moresoever, the lack of a villain in Abhiya's life now that you are simply progressing with 'memory loss' track, and the frustration of viewers that they will have to see the romance all over again-not that we mind πŸ˜† but still, there has to be some freshness, how do you plan to deal with that? Perhaps you'll are going the Twilight way, i understand but still, I think you don't really need cliched misunderstandings between Abhay and Piya for Sid to be an effective villain-you can still do a lot, just saying. πŸ˜† 

We like Abhiya, but many people are watching this show just for Sid. πŸ˜† So please please, pretty please, if not a full role, at least keep him ALIVE and make it possible for Sid fans to continue watching the show. πŸ˜Š You don't have to go the TVD way..keep him as a villain if you want...but please, just keep him! πŸ˜†

-------------

You don't need to say this lamba chauda bhaashan..but this is just inspiration...πŸ˜† πŸ˜Ž

So everyone..start spamming! 

Note: This is a pro-sid post..not an anti-abhiya post..like sid and archi are beta-bahu..so are abhiya...πŸ˜†

Love,

Megz aka Haseena and vivluv aka Archi

P.S. If you don't want to e-mail Balaji and Star One..least you can do is support this topic and tweet Sid OR post on his I-F profile...😊 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

also encourage your spamming friends to do their bit! πŸ˜ƒ

Yahoo, msn ya gmail!
Our mission will not fail!

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£

It is my urgent request to you'll to check pg 9..Sid is with us now! πŸ˜ƒ

Here are the links you can use

(Thanks romi, archi, luvarti πŸ˜ƒ)

Prashant Bhatt-creative head
Partho Mitra-director
Here's Tellybuzz and tellychakkar. they can post an article on how we fans want sid back..πŸ˜‰

Contact of Balaji Telefilms: 

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053

here r the mailing nd calling details

call everyday both balaji + str1 mon-fri  the coming two wks
STAR 1...call this no and ask the operator to pass th call to a STAR 1 higher official this time...

ask for PUJA SHARMA TRIPATHY..NIDHI NEHA OR VISHAL ( they r the sr1 PKYEK team)

ask the operator to pass the call to any 1 of the above 3 if they rnt available.then ask for any str1 official available

STAR 1

from abroad...+9122 6722 7777 from india...022 6722 7777

balaji

from abroad...+91-22-4069-8000

from india...022 4069-8000

MAILING DETAILS

STAR 1...

http://app.indya.com/feedback/feedback.asp?channel=homepage

r

keep tweeting to sid karnick that how the show is dead without him and how desperately we want him bk

Siddhant Karnick's Twitter ID 

http://twitter.com/#!/SiddhantKarnick

Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes friends we want sid whether abhiya fan or kabir fan or sid fan u all are but in common we are PKYEK fans and we can't see any character doing away injustly
 I myself tweeted sid yesterday and promised him that we will get him back n we want him in show😳😳😳😳 Thanx megz ur a true siddy boy mamaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aka HaseenaπŸ˜‰ so plz guys bring our sid back as he is spice of show and we all need some spice in food for making it tastyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He tweeted 10 hrs back that he is having fun on PKYEK so let's save his fun from ruining😳😳😳😳 plz come forward each one n help in our mission as it is for PKYEK onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by vivluv - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
res m baccckkk :
---edited----
Guys i am back so need not to worry now i will answer each and everyone and m also aware of past happenings
frst of all i missed u people alot
and m always there to do anything for my sid bhaiya
so basher of sid fans beware as i am back wid full bang  

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

I know many of your viewers might dislike Siddhant Karnick's  track in Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani, because of the constant tehelka he is machaoing in the lead pair's lives. However, no one says that you have to make him a saint, nor does anyone say that you have to completely end his character by killing him. In fact many viewers agree that Sid's character has a lot of potential. If you don't believe it come on Indiaforums.com and many viewers will be willing to give bhaashans on how much they enjoyed Sid's track and his evilness.

If Siddhant wants to work on the show, and would not mind if his track was extended, then why don't you do so? Sidchi, Sid's past with the Raichands, and moresoever, the lack of a villain in Abhiya's life now that you are simply progressing with 'memory loss' track, and the frustration of viewers that they will have to see the romance all over again-not that we mind πŸ˜† but still, there has to be some freshness, how do you plan to deal with that? Perhaps you'll are going the Twilight way, i understand but still, I think you don't really need cliched misunderstandings between Abhay and Piya for Sid to be an effective villain-you can still do a lot, just saying. πŸ˜† 

We like Abhiya, but many people are watching this show just for Sid. πŸ˜† So please please, pretty please, if not a full role, at least keep him ALIVE and make it possible for Sid fans to continue watching the show. πŸ˜Š You don't have to go the TVD way..keep him as a villain if you want...but please, just keep him! πŸ˜†

-------------

You don't need to say this lamba chauda bhaashan..but this is just inspiration...πŸ˜† πŸ˜Ž

So everyone..start spamming! 

Note: This is a pro-sid post..not an anti-abhiya post..like sid and archi are beta-bahu..so are abhiya...πŸ˜†

Love,

Megz aka Haseena and vivluv aka Archi

P.S. If you don't want to e-mail Balaji and Star One..least you can do is support this topic and tweet Sid OR post on his I-F profile...😊 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

also encourage your spamming friends to do their bit! πŸ˜ƒ

Yahoo, msn ya gmail!
Our mission will not fail!

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£

I m with u
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Yes friends we want sid whether abhiya fan or kabir fan or sid fan u all are but in common we are PKYEK fans and we can't see any character doing away injustly
 I myself tweeted sid yesterday and promised him that we will get him back n we want him in show😳😳😳😳 Thanx megz ur a true siddy boy mamaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aka HaseenaπŸ˜‰ so plz guys bring our sid back as he is spice of show and we all need some spice in food for making it tastyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He tweeted 10 hrs back that he is having fun on PKYEK so let's save his fun from ruining😳😳😳😳 plz come forward each one n help in our mission as it is for PKYEK onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i m wid u...i love sid in pkyek!!!!!
i was never against him but against pkyek nd abhiya's bashing!!!!
good work megz!!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

res m baccckkk :

---edited----
Guys i am back so need not to worry now i will answer each and everyone and m also aware of past happenings
frst of all i missed u people alot
and m always there to do anything for my sid bhaiya
so basher of sid fans beware as i am back wid full bang  

Awww...missed u dearπŸ€— Sanju sid replied to my VM I made for him and he also posted it on his facebook wall😳😳😳😳 had PM u links alreadyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

good work megz!!!

Thanx Chakku I tweeted him yesterday n promised him we will get him back n he tweeted back in his message that he is having most fun in PKYEK let's not end his fun we will get him backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chakku

good work megz!!!

i think if cv's handle this matter the right way..they can make him a catalyst for their love story...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vivluv

Thanx Chakku I tweeted him yesterday n promised him we will get him back n he tweeted back in his message that he is having most fun in PKYEK let's not end his fun we will get him backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

awww wow...d cv's can show him dead for now but after a year when abhiya unite dey can show dat sid never died nd maybe metz saved him😳😳
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago