India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

DOSTI KA SHURUWAT

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys I guess you all saw T in the new promo. Shocking at first wasnt it? But think properly. If Pia had started with her in a different way they might have been friends. And Abhay must have taken care that everyone one firgets and Pia gets the best of everything right?

Just imagine if Kabir's eyes hadnt fallen on Pia in the way it had. Just friends or sister and brother relationship then they wouldnt have been enemies at least. Then they would have spoken and having a personality as simple as Pia's anyone can like her... So friendship would bloom. That is how it would happen.

Dont worry Tanushree is as good as the others. Its just that she used to be a hypocritical snob earlier and now she will be herself!

TAKE CARE!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99OtakuGirl-DeboTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Hey guys I guess you all saw T in the new promo. Shocking at first wasnt it? But think properly. If Pia had started with her in a different way they might have been friends. And Abhay must have taken care that everyone one firgets and Pia gets the best of everything right?

Just imagine if Kabir's eyes hadnt fallen on Pia in the way it had. Just friends or sister and brother relationship then they wouldnt have been enemies at least. Then they would have spoken and having a personality as simple as Pia's anyone can like her... So friendship would bloom. That is how it would happen.

Dont worry Tanushree is as good as the others. Its just that she used to be a hypocritical snob earlier and now she will be herself!

TAKE CARE!

yaa i agree t was never an evil person , she was just jjj of pia,
now she will finally grow up and be a much better person
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

yaa i agree t was never an evil person , she was just jjj of pia,
now she will finally grow up and be a much better person

She is just in a lack of love. Good company always has good effects.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Honestly, I never found T to be a bad girl, though I was never fond of her. She was never a 'villain' or negative. She was just snobbish and self-centered. And believe it or not, one can be snobbish and nice at the same time. I hope Pia-Misha-T have a gang like Elena-Bonnie-Caroline. It'll be amazing <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Honestly, I never found T to be a bad girl, though I was never fond of her. She was never a 'villain' or negative. She was just snobbish and self-centered. And believe it or not, one can be snobbish and nice at the same time. I hope Pia-Misha-T have a gang like Elena-Bonnie-Caroline. It'll be amazing <33

Same here. Snob! LOL I love that word for some reason. Yes one can be snobbish and nice. That would be cool right. Tracker would join in too... for the fun of it and it would be a cool gang.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Yes Agree with all of you..It will be so nice to see a different T and that too with her arch rival Mish & Piya aw..Super change mann PKYEK ROCKS..!!
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

TAKE CARE!

i agree wid u, i hope dey bcum gud frdsEmbarrassed

i luv Madhura di as an actressEmbarrassed

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
T might be bitchy but she's not a bad person..
i think madhura naik does a perfect job of portraying T..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index