Khushi's news corner-...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys so the latest news is that today's episode will be just abt Dev crying as we saw in the promo and then he will be missing her and thinking of her and then start drinking... "aapna gaam galat karne yaaro..." and in the coming episodes we will get yet more kitchen scenes of our Maaneet...

Yaaro what abt the bedroom...CVs bhool gaye kya  ki earlier Balwant used to go to Geet's bedroom so easily...???

How i wish that the could have introduced Samir as Vicky then this whole Nandini scene would have been universally accepted...he is doing a good job as it is but still there are reservations in people's minds abt the past doings of Dev which sometimes overshadows his excellent acting skills and good storyline...
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I AGREE KHUSHI...BECOZ OF DEV PAST..KOI B NANO OR DEV KI LOVESTORY KO ESILY ACCEPT NAHI KAR PAA RAHA HAI BT SS IS AWSOME ACTOR...N YA BALWANT KO AB BADROOM SCENS KARNY CHAHIYE BECOZ AGAR WO KC KI SUBHA MAMA OR LUCKY K SAMNY GEET K B.ROOM MAIN JA SAKTA HAI TO KABHI B JA SAKTA HAI..SO CV SHOULD FORGET ABOUT KITCHEN N THINK ABOUT BADROOM SCENSπŸ˜‰
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nosi

I AGREE KHUSHI...BECOZ OF DEV PAST..KOI B NANO OR DEV KI LOVESTORY KO ESILY ACCEPT NAHI KAR PAA RAHA HAI BT SS IS AWSOME ACTOR...N YA BALWANT KO AB BADROOM SCENS KARNY CHAHIYE BECOZ AGAR WO KC KI SUBHA MAMA OR LUCKY K SAMNY GEET K B.ROOM MAIN JA SAKTA HAI TO KABHI B JA SAKTA HAI..SO CV SHOULD FORGET ABOUT KITCHEN N THINK ABOUT BADROOM SCENSπŸ˜‰

Hum bolte rehe jayenge Khushi and they will do exactly as they want...see since they came back Maaneet have't been shown to be in a room yet???WHY??? No logic whatessoever...

p.s. it feels so strange calling u Khushi...seems as if iam talking to myself...πŸ˜†
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Khushi , thanks yaar , πŸ˜Š

Lagta hai SR ke baad Maaneet energy kum hogayee hai isilye dono ko kitchen mein hi rakh rahe hai . πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
khushi,
               Thanks for the news . yes ,we do have reservations about dev falling for  nandini  ,maaneet helping out for him . just imagine any sister will think to get marry her sister who is already married . let us forget that he is rapist ,married her illegally ,but now  also if he  gets married to nandini ,it is still illegal . why nandini shld marry dev ,what great character he has that she shld fall for him and marry him . how can any sister takes a desicion to get marry her sister who had spoiled her life .i accept that she had moved ahead forgetting her past but yes indeed their was a past which cannot be erased except cv . i don't know how they are going to justify maaneet helping dev .but feel disgusted to see the track ,becoz somewhere i feel if this is going to happen "ISME KOI SHAQ HI NAHI HAI KI GEET NE APNI BEHN KI ZINDAGI EK AISA LADKE E HAATH ME RAKH DI JISKA KOI VAZOOD HI NAHI" . she is going to do the same mistake what  her family did to her but in adifferent way .
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni19

Khushi , thanks yaar , πŸ˜Š

Lagta hai SR ke baad Maaneet energy kum hogayee hai isilye dono ko kitchen mein hi rakh rahe hai . πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah Roshni...before the jungle excursion...Maan used to be seen almost always seeking ways to go into Geet's room...but now for three days...nothing...😭
mausam19 thumbnail

@ acjanfeb1 ,
     You must not feel disgusted as this is a fictional story & same story is happening in every serial . But GHSP is still entertaining . 
      Think Dev is Maan's bro & forget his past u will feel better . 
mausam19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Yeah Roshni...before the jungle excursion...Maan used to be seen almost always seeking ways to go into Geet's room...but now for three days...nothing...😭

Actually they must be saving everything for Delhi now . πŸ˜‰
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

khushi,

Thanks for the news . yes ,we do have reservations about dev falling for  nandini  ,maaneet helping out for him . just imagine any sister will think to get marry her sister who is already married . let us forget that he is rapist ,married her illegally ,but now  also if he  gets married to nandini ,it is still illegal . why nandini shld marry dev ,what great character he has that she shld fall for him and marry him . how can any sister takes a desicion to get marry her sister who had spoiled her life .i accept that she had moved ahead forgetting her past but yes indeed their was a past which cannot be erased except cv . i don't know how they are going to justify maaneet helping dev .but feel disgusted to see the track ,becoz somewhere i feel if this is going to happen "ISME KOI SHAQ HI NAHI HAI KI GEET NE APNI BEHN KI ZINDAGI EK AISA LADKE E HAATH ME RAKH DI JISKA KOI VAZOOD HI NAHI" . she is going to do the same mistake what  her family did to her but in adifferent way .

Agree to what u are saying...i think they are hard at work to establish the fact that Geet has forgiven Dev from her heart and that he is actually a good guy who had gone stray for some time now...and so here at this point for them they have brought in SS as we have been able to tolerate him better as a repenting Dev than AS... but as i said that the then CVs hadn't had the foresight to have thought to introduce SS as Viccky which then would have been a better alternative...and a much more promising track...
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@roshini ,
                      thanks for motivating me  and asking me forget the past .as we love maaneet to the core i will bear this also and enjoy the track .