Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS- KOSH~2~ NOTE pg 38 (16 JUNE) (Page 10)

-BlushaLicious- IF-Stunnerz
-BlushaLicious-
-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Plzz update soon
I waitin eagrly

29priya Goldie
29priya
29priya

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
awesome part...
loved it...
sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
keya puttar update kithay hai ... 

kiyon tadpa rahee hai Cry
JayaR IF-Dazzler
JayaR
JayaR

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
oh poor Geet... I hope she doesnt take the extreme step...
Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
plzzz update dear...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108

seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
please update...
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
UPDATING

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

teri_susan-LOVE-Arshi-AzmiiCrystalSaya--ANGEL--butterfly.tanuMsMovieloveramzu32ramahesh18myprideDilsaychsweety22CrazzyBusysweet scorpioKaSh-Maneet-Fan

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
KOSH
PART 25
xx

The kiss seems to irritate geet. She was not sure how to react. She shifted a bit but it was to small for maan to realise. He did not stop instead kept on undoing her blouse. Geet shivered. Closed her eyes in pain & guilt. Did not want to react. Just stood there frozen. After few minutes of her not responding maan stopped. Geet slowly opens her watery eyes just to see maan looking at her in confution.
Maan "ka hua!" geet left speechless. She was not sure how to react!
Geet "oh me!"
Maan "have I done anything wrong?"
Geet "no! No... I..." word seems to left her mouth.
Maan cups her face, "aren't you comfortable with me?" he wisp eared in a low voice. Not wanting to hurt her, but they also have done everything! Then what's the problem...
Geet "I...oh.. I.." she was fumbling. Maan failed to understand why exactly! Actually he did not want to, it will only give them pain, instead he took her to the dinner table. He slowly spines her round & strokes her bare back... Putting the string back on yet suducing..

After the dinner geet knew well, there won't be escape this time, for past 3 days they have been sleeping on same bed, from far way as possible! Still the gilt, it just killed her within. She froze when maan in sleep hugged her. She took a sigh relive that he will not force her in any way! She relaxed! Even in his sleep he seems to lose control over her...

Next morning...

Geet was in deep sleep in maans arm. He looks at her lovingly. He just couldn't remove the eyes. Glued to her shrine face. He played with her long hair for a minute. Stroking it ever so gently. Then flowed by a gentle kiss. Geet jumped up instantly. Moving way a bit. Both were geets side of the bed.
Maan "ka hua? I am not a gost that you showing that Fear full face! Or shocked to be precise!" he mocks! Geet half smiles tries her best to get up but instead maan hugs her from the back.
Maan "I know you can't forget bro! I am not telling you to forget." he whispers in her ear. "never forget him, but you have to move on." geet froze instantly. She is trying, it's not like she is not, but nothing seems to work well... Geet nodes with a smile. Barely could say a word. He left her then walks in to the towlet.

Maan walks out. Dressed with wet hair! "I will be back soon!" geet nodes again.

She left thinking! This is not right. She needs to move on, along with him, she have to. She needs to.

After about 2 hours when she eventually gave up fighting with her self, geet stands up but only to fall down again. She felt dizzy, sick, & then suddenly her body clasped. Hitting her self to the bed again.

She was not sure how long for she was contious, or how long she have been sleeping, when she opened her eyes slowly, there was only maans face. Worried sick.
Maan "tu tik toh hi na!" geet nodes, barely understanding any of his word. "dr was her!" he spoke in panic! Geet looks round, why exactly that might be!
Geet "I feel fine!" she sits up.
Maan "no! No! No you are not! I am becoming a father!" geet did not catch his word for a minute, but then with a jerk he looks at maan, with a shocking, surprising face... A smile was fighting to come out of her face by seeing maans state. He looked so worried. Butting nail!
Geet "why? Don't you want to become a father?" she teased! & for the first time there was some respect as her husband in her voice. Maan looks at her with a sudden light. He nodes...
With a smile maan quickly picks her up with a missive kiss on her lips... He just couldn't express how happy he is.. Both lands on the bed, intention to make love!!!!

After two weeks,

Geet 6 week pregnant. Time to go back home. She indeed was scared as she no where near sure what & how talli may react! Nothing seems to be saluted! But in this one hassel, it seems like this baby would bring all the happiness! It's true, she loves shoria more then anything & he will always be special. No one will be able to take his place, but maan have his own place as well. After non stop of fighting with her self, she end up loving both, nun could go beyond, or nun could go less.
Maan "what are you thinking?" she smiles nodes for nothing. "you should not think much. It's not good for our baby!"
Geet "acca! & what els do you know about our baby?" maan smirks showing a book!
Geet "thats cheating!"
Maan "toh!"
Geet "that's a big cheat! You suppose to know everything of by heart!"
Maan "ha! Learning! If I don't learn how I suppose to know!"
Geet "very funny! Book do!"
Maan "nahi!"
Geet "maan! Book de!" she fights to get the book, while maans hand spines round her waist, bringing her in his embrace.
Maan "that's not the way to speak to your husband!"
Geet "tujce pata hi, meh kabhi tujce ausi bolany wali nahi!"
Maan "pher bhi! What will mama, papa will think!"
Geet "they will adjust! Now give me the book!"
Maan "then tujc ko muje sikwana parega!"
Geet "nahi! Ku? Teri baby hi! Tu sik na!"
Maan "that's unfair! No book! No lesson! How els I suppose to know?"
Geet "how did I learn, defiantly not by reading book!"
Maan "you had bro & mom & dad!" maan blurbs out! Geet instantly became quit! Because this is her second child! "no! I did not mean to! Geet!" he felt the pain instantly. After shorias death, she did have a miscarriage. Which another pain she suppressed, & after all those years when she was happy again, he had to bring this up. Geet instantly had tears on her eyes. Maan hugged her tighter, cupping her face.
Maan "please! Please don't cry," but today is the time she will let all those pain out, that day she could n't! But today she have maan. She hugged him back. Tight. Crying... All maan could do was comfort.

Both walks in to the house, the news if her being pregnant, how could she possibly speak out? Now!
Avantika & arjun came & hugged her while talli & dusha stood at the background. Not meeting her eyes. & the news pregnancy, will only bring out a storm. She was scared. A fear covered her eyes. Maan who seems to be all hyper with the thought & news of he becoming a father.
Avantika "now all we need Is a small baby to play with you two," and that was enough to make maan all hyper. He picks avantika up, spinning her round,
Maan "mom! You becoming a grand ma!" he laughs, screaming out he is becoming a father.

The news fell on talli like a thousand brick! She could not possibly understand this fact now.

Geets eyes were only on talli, while suda could only through angry glare. Her eyes became bright red. Very red.

Talli ran off instantly, flowed by geet.
Maan "where is geet going?"
Avantika "you have embrassed her so much!

Geet "talli! Talli please ruk! Talli!" she did not listen as sipping her tears off.
Suda "enough geet! This shows how low you are. Pregnant! Pregnant! & that to shouting to everyone!"
Geets eyes teared up.
Suda "I have never seen a low women like you! With maan! How could you even think like that? You are sick. You make me feel disgust. He is 5-6 years younger then you. How could you even think like this?" suds face turn in to disgust which only started break geet inwards!
Talli "how could you geet? Creating all those dream inside me, & you living them! I feel sick with this! I feel sick that you are pregnant! I hope this one dies to!" her eyes shot angry glare, geet could not take it any more! It left her shaken that they wish her child is dead!
Dusha "didn't you feel sick sleeping with him! I can't even imagine! Actually a lady like you could easily do this! They don't look for age!" geet started to wimp. Holding her mouth with her hand! Her world started to spin round!
Talli "you are one of the disgusting lady I have ever met! You are sick!"

hay you all

thanks for all the love & support... please do leave me comments

xxx

pls leave comments :)

xx

MY BLODGEY UNEDITED

The following 196 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahulaila889dpurvainlwgeetchintushilpavini187swtpoolovelyninipayal906geettsunitasth1samixy2011Candy_jszainabzeeqanvita21NK4MSK.Naziathea_angelydeekshacgkasturi11zainah320fizza25krishna.asmi123trendyfriendsPaingelmaaneet93Mohana14bhakbhartifanrsingh0103ayu14shona2010love_lavnyaavantika_singhchoudhary.anazsijriyaanu87shansuk--love--annie03taanniYellowtullipsrealraul2307-Elfin-PoonamTsana.saba7piyushiixiaaMaaneet_Deewanidevirajufairyland_1234ashuvarkrsh07shruthiruchsdancydreamerKashish9687Maangeetlove7anna12rosesanakhansangelmamatha.pinku33gunjarzoha25micky11sweety.2scorpiodreams29priyachiki143mystique_girldh_ritiCrystalSayaAzmiiLola13Swaatiiavani_9love-waterimaasthaHADmishti-eiya-siroililymirnaliniXXaquafireXXnan_10mansijani21star_777Hina.khanxxxmy_maan_geetasmanicherieLovermaansi007-LOVE-Arshi-Rohini20mallu.crowe20cool_gal17am_sweet_pariteri_susanQueenbeePallavisweet_mittalsrikrithii rokbobbydollyadanuanisharoy1summikhan-Humera-$ara_$hachiAnu-Ananyabluedreamz953puthPaintedSkykiran99Anvi2009GurruKiDeewani--shamima-amzu32maanujaanubutterfly.tanuNav2010sheetalvasagangesegbRocks.Dharacyum321JayaRGudiyalovesguru286pearlambeernMsMovieloverkshubhangi--ANGEL--monika1992ritzy09Ramhari-Veritaserum-TinkerBella-Zahra15-anushaarjaNiharika.Nair18myprideramaheshsmj1977.shrutirupzloveupaponeconDilsayDoracakemrk-1wajiha-1sanu3108ambbihapunjabi.princessweet cherrysmallvilleKissTheSkyajennKaSh-Maneet-Fanmaaniqrasweet scorpioCrazzyBusynamita25t_areeb..hinal..Aarthi_01divareena-afsha-SahSahanuandavipreethiejaz_loverswetha10seemamarymaanmeet1--Ratna--rsroopalimaansee6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212Sabmeratu.preethiaCraziest_MGrs12345Tyrolove2_somaimpoojavermaawesomegurtiMadhuri53todayzstariznaa_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-abinash079DownhillkhwaishfanspvdSecretKhabri420notfadedaway

Go to top