storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

evry1s in d mandir room. aai's doing some puja b/c naina said yes to the engagement.

naina: mein chahti hoon ki woh ladki daksh ki pyar ko samjhe, aur woh bhi daksh se pyar karne lage.

daksh: mein chahta hoon hi naina abhi ke saath khush rahe aur mujhe himmat deejiye ki mein un dono ki khushi mein hi khush reh sakoon.

abhi: meri ye pratna hai ki meri maa naina ko pasand karle or ye shaadi ke liye haan karde

abhi to naina: tumne mere liye kuch manga, hai na

naina: nahi, mein daksh ke liye kuch manga ta.

abhi: daksh ke liye.

naina: ha, tumhe jo chahiye ta woh to tumhe mil gaya na

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

plz comment
i think ther wil be scenes like this to show abhi, naina cares more about daksh than him
josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes somewhat similar scenes will be there
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: storytellerSSBN

evry1s in d mandir room. aai's doing some puja b/c naina said yes to the engagement.

naina: mein chahti hoon ki woh ladki daksh ki pyar ko samjhe, aur woh bhi daksh se pyar karne lage.

daksh: mein chahta hoon hi naina abhi ke saath khush rahe aur mujhe himmat deejiye ki mein un dono ki khushi mein hi khush reh sakoon.

abhi: meri ye pratna hai ki meri maa naina ko pasand karle or ye shaadi ke liye haan karde

abhi to naina: tumne mere liye kuch manga, hai na

naina: nahi, mein daksh ke liye kuch manga ta.

abhi: daksh ke liye.

naina: ha, tumhe jo chahiye ta woh to tumhe mil gaya na

aaawww thats so cutee 😍
especially the last line :''))
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Your one is very nice!!! Here is my own:

Naina is upset with the behaviour of Abhi's mom. She is shedding tears in the balcony standing alone. Abhi also feels bad that he could stand helpless when his mom talked her badly and also about to console her. While coming, he finds Daksh comes near Naina and he just watches it from far.
Daksh: Naina?!!!
Naina becomes shocked and looked at him. She tries to smile at him but fails.
Daksh: Are you crying?
Naina deos not tell anything.
Daksh gives a smile to her and tells: It is not good to see tears in your beautiful eyes. It does not suite you.
Then he wipes it and Naina allows him to do that.
[Abhi wonders and remembers she did not allow him to wipe her tears, but now she has no prob in Daksh doing it]
Daksh: Hey, give me a smile
Naina with sad face tries to smile but fails.
Daksh: Hey... Muskurana itna mushkil nahin hain. Pehle ek side se, phir doosre side se. phir dono side se...
hearing that Naina laughs.. Daksh also.
[Abhi notices all these from a bit far. He wonders Daksh does this!!!!]
Naina: Oh... you remember it..
Daksh: You taught me rite? About Minnu Maushi's words, don't take it in your mind. Forget it OK?
On Daksh's face Naina notices a glimpse of sadness.
Naina: Daksh, you sad?
Daksh: No, why?
Naina: No Daksh, I know you still cannot forget her rite?
Daksh sighs: I don't want to forget her. I had good times when she was with me. I never forget her. 
[Abhi wonders about whom they are talking!!! Chintu had a girl friend??]
Naina holds his hand and tells: Daksh, don't worry. If she is not, there will be other girls. What do you think? Only she is as good in this world?
Daksh: May not be. But love just happens... it is the matter of mind. We don't feel such type of affection towards everybody. You see, Madhura was also a good girl. But I cannot even imagine her as my life partner.
Naina does not tell anything and feels that he is true. She thinks she cannot love Abhi.
Naina: Daksh, for that girl why do you spoil your life? You see, y'day Ayi brought that girl's profile... it was good. But you didn't look at even.
Daksh: No Naina, i am not purposfully doing so. It is not just because I loved another girl. I want a girl who understands me well and can suffer my follies also. The girl whom I loved was such a girl. If I find such a girl again, I will consider. 
Naina: Ok, I understand. Don't worry, you will get such a girl definitely. When that day comes, ayi will be very happy. I pray for you... now lets go. Ayi may wait for us.

Abhi thinks deeply about the things they talked about. He thinks, he did not find Daksh keeps a closeness with any other girl. he shared the secret that he loves a girl to Naina, not him too. Then to whom does he love?!!!! He starts to think about the previous things from Kajrat. How much care he gave her there, he got angry when they came late, he felt bad when she accompanied him in kitchen, he disired to go with her for shopping even. But nowadys he looks so sad. Whether that girl was Naina itself?!!!! But if so, Naina does not know that?? He decides to confirm it. He feels he will get something from his room regarding this and it is possible for him as he shares Daksh's room.

great i luv the wiping tears and teaching her to smile!!!
i can totally imagine it. i hope they actually show this scene.

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all the scenes above mentioned r really nice & hope they show & make us happy in future 
Nivetracy thumbnail
Hey wow what an imagination !!! i hope that the story should lead with those above mentioned scenes... Dhakshna rockz!!
bubblez91 thumbnail
i love em :( i want them to be together ... x
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great to visualize ur scenes ...😍 nice lol...we request u as a real story writer for ssbn ...so that no more abi...and any other play boy...in naina 's life  Edited by vanadhi - 12 years ago