Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Remember me (Page 2)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
awesum post !!!! abhay as poca said is jst abhay...he is selfless nd can do anything for those whom he loves!!!!! he is  a bit dominating also but wat to do even if he has faith in piya dat she can handle all dis he still cannot take any chance of loosing her!!!Embarrassed

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

awesum post !!!! abhay as poca said is jst abhay...he is selfless nd can do anything for those whom he loves!!!!! he is  a bit dominating also but wat to do even if he has faith in piya dat she can handle all dis he still cannot take any chance of loosing her!!!Embarrassed

yes. He wants her to have a normal life like any other human unaware of the supernatural. But he doesnt understand the bind that Pia has for him maybe. Or he does and that is the reason why he cleanses her memory. Make her go away from all danger. He is protecting her and always will, even in his absence. That is what he is making sure!
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
What you say is true. Situations like these, I'm again reminded of Jeremy in TVD when Damon had erased his memory after Vicki's death. Jeremy had told Damon that he'd just made him forget the reason for his suffering, that's all, but he still felt empty and sad, he just didn't remember why. I'm not comparing, just giving a reference.
Here, as well, Pia will feel empty like something's missing in her life. She'll still be sad and incomplete, she just won't know why. Abhay can only take away her memory of why she feels this way and not the feeling itself. And to be very honest, this is strictly my opinion, no offense intended to anyone, no matter how interesting, exciting and justified this track is, I will never be in favour of Abhay cleansing Pia's memory and taking away her remembrance of the man she loves. He shouldn't have made that decision for Pia. But I don't blame him. I understand where he's coming from as well. He doesn't want to see Pia suffer. It's fair enough, I guess.
Nice post :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan--sunshine--

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

What you say is true. Situations like these, I'm again reminded of Jeremy in TVD when Damon had erased his memory after Vicki's death. Jeremy had told Damon that he'd just made him forget the reason for his suffering, that's all, but he still felt empty and sad, he just didn't remember why. I'm not comparing, just giving a reference.
Here, as well, Pia will feel empty like something's missing in her life. She'll still be sad and incomplete, she just won't know why. Abhay can only take away her memory of why she feels this way and not the feeling itself. And to be very honest, this is strictly my opinion, no offense intended to anyone, no matter how interesting, exciting and justified this track is, I will never be in favour of Abhay cleansing Pia's memory and taking away her remembrance of the man she loves. He shouldn't have made that decision for Pia. But I don't blame him. I understand where he's coming from as well. He doesn't want to see Pia suffer. It's fair enough, I guess.
Nice post :)

Yes that is what I exactly mean. Yes I will be sad that Abhay is making the choice for the two of them, a whole world actually. But then he has no option, he has to take care of Pia when he is not there. Knowledge of the supernatural can be very dangerous and its best to conceal it. Pia is fragile more fragile than other humans and that is the reason why Abhay does this. I respect his decision.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Yes that is what I exactly mean. Yes I will be sad that Abhay is making the choice for the two of them, a whole world actually. But then he has no option, he has to take care of Pia when he is not there. Knowledge of the supernatural can be very dangerous and its best to conceal it. Pia is fragile more fragile than other humans and that is the reason why Abhay does this. I respect his decision.

On the contrary, Pia isn't as fragile as people think. I feel most people underestimate her big time. Yesterday just proves it. An overconfident Sid outsmarted by a 'weak human' in his words.
I feel it's a must that Pia knows everything about the supernaturals. Well, doesn't matter anymore since she won't remember the very person because of whom she'd chosen to be dragged there.
Whatever it is, I know this track will play out well on the whole. I'm looking forward to it :)
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
That's why I love my Abhay so much.Hug He is different from the others, that's what makes him more special.

He has no heart, but still he is pure.

His love for Piya is eternal, every time his sacrifices prove it. Piya's presence has given Abhay a life again.

On the other hand Piya has also a great feeling in her mind for the same person, Abhay.

Beacause of their connection, destiny makes them together again and again.

That's why I am sure, Piya will still feel someone(we know who) from her heart even after her memory loss. Because their eternal love bond is that much strong.Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index