Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhay... One heck of a guy. He just did the thing that no one would expect! He cleansed her mind from all his memories. Even planted other memories maybe...

Just imagine one day you are in the arms of the one you love most and the next morning you wake up and just see him vanish. Wouldn't that hurt? Yes it would. But he didnt do that. He was with her in every step, every minute fighting to protect her from it all out there. The werewolf, the vampire and even the long lost love of his life-Maihtili. He did it all, but then he chose to go. Why he did it? We certainly dont know.

Maybe he just made everyone in the whole city forget the existence of a dead man cursed on this planet. But he is not that what he made them forget was the most pure and beautiful soul on the planet. A dead heart which lived in the name of Pia. He enclosed himself in the dead world once and for all... But will he forget will the nature let him run from the love that ignited his heart? They wouldnt. They would just push them back together like the poles of a magnet.

He did as Edward had said "A clear cut". Quite a hard statement for two lovers to follow. But Abhay did it. He made it easy for her. Let her get over him... not even giving her the fair chance to feel the hollowness knowingly.

But I think she will remember. She will feel that void in her heart. She will feel the empty place in her heart that she cant remember. She will torture her mind to know but never will. Until they meet...

Take care. And good bye. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I think this is the reason I love Abhay so much. His selflessness and his ability to take the hardest decisions for the sake of others makes him what he is. He is more human than all the human beings put together in this story. I do get irritated at his self-imposed martyrdom but then, that is him. Abhay is neither as hot nor as exciting as Sid. He is just Abhay and i love him that way.

Good post.
🤗
Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Awesome post

Thank you
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome..and lovly post..loved it:)
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I think this is the reason I love Abhay so much. His selflessness and his ability to take the hardest decisions for the sake of others makes him what he is. He is more human than all the human beings put together in this story. I do get irritated at his self-imposed martyrdom but then, that is him. Abhay is neither as hot or as exciting as Sid. He is just Abhay and i love him that way.

Good post.
🤗

Yes Indeed that is the reason why Abhay is so special. He is a very mature person, selfless and of course he gives it all to who he loves. His decisions are good in a way but he is the one who always gets hurt in the end... Still he thinks of others. That is out Abhay. Yes he is very human. In a sense vampires of course from Vampire Diaries and Twilight. They are true to themselves, not like most humans. ðŸ˜† Self imposed and martyrdom indeed. Though he is Sid's brother he is so much different from him... ðŸ˜ƒ Yes I too love Abhay! 

Thank you Poco. You made my day!

Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifrah.

awesome..and lovly post..loved it:)

Thank you.
ilove99 thumbnail
love your words darling!yes it would hurt but if there love is true she will remember everything.metz and abhay's love was not true maybe it was just attraction as they were together since childhood  cause if it was then metz would not hate abhay n any cause or because of anything...maybe abhay's love as true but not metz...
p.s.-no offense to them but it is just my thought sorry if i blabbered anything wrong.
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

love your words darling!yes it would hurt but if there love is true she will remember everything.metz and abhay's love was not true maybe it was just attraction as they were together since childhood  cause if it was then metz would not hate abhay n any cause or because of anything...maybe abhay's love as true but not metz...

p.s.-no offense to them but it is just my thought sorry if i blabbered anything wrong.

She might remember or not. Its supernatural we are talking about here. The only thing that matters is that she remembers that attraction and falls back in love with Abhay. 😊

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awesum post !!!! abhay as poca said is jst abhay...he is selfless nd can do anything for those whom he loves!!!!! he is  a bit dominating also but wat to do even if he has faith in piya dat she can handle all dis he still cannot take any chance of loosing her!!!😳
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

awesum post !!!! abhay as poca said is jst abhay...he is selfless nd can do anything for those whom he loves!!!!! he is  a bit dominating also but wat to do even if he has faith in piya dat she can handle all dis he still cannot take any chance of loosing her!!!😳

yes. He wants her to have a normal life like any other human unaware of the supernatural. But he doesnt understand the bind that Pia has for him maybe. Or he does and that is the reason why he cleanses her memory. Make her go away from all danger. He is protecting her and always will, even in his absence. That is what he is making sure!