India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

True Love Never Dies

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
After watChin a New thrillin' Promo , its seems like a New Dark Love story would be re-ereCt now ..
Abhay will expunge Piya's memory , and willl leave her alone so that she Can live a peaCefull Life
She'd be alone now , Abhay will not come to resCue her from any situation , she've to fight alone ,
Might be Piya's mind could fo'get Abhay , But her Heart never does , as as Abhay ..
Two Love Birds who passionately Loves eaCh Other would fall apart , Maybe this is written by destiny fo' Abhay and Piya,  Although Abhay get desCended in the snow but his Heart will alvays remember his Love, he'll flutter by his Own , and will fight with his emotions .. Its really very depressin' they both would get separate , Abhay without Piya , Piya without Abhay ..
A New Mature Dark Love story will take plaCe , but after that there'd be not any Nightmares , any Past Bad memories , any fears .. This New twirl in the tale would be too amazin' and mysterious ..
Abhay and Piya would re-birth again as a new Lovers ..

Two Souls would get separated but,
One more time Fate will re-Unite 'em
Abhay with deep inside still love Piya
Our paths may have taken separate roads
but One day at the end Of the Night , we'll drive towards the same Sunset
I know that you're thousand miles away from me but you're still with me
My heart is Beatin' Only for you
B'cos you live inside me
Remember the times when we both walks hand by hand
When we used to Kiss eaCh other
But , my arms will be wide open On that day
ready to take whatever fate brings me
and i hope fate brings me you
As you Live in me
Then we'll stay fo'ever and Ever ..

P.S - Comment and hit the Like Button , How it is ..

ReGards,
SaDaf

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 19 May 2011 at 3:31am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mariakhan200TheMiaw000Asin.pkyekProttashaUntitled001ifrah..syeda.nav_batPari-GuptaAnother-WorldIndigoBluesffkhanreadingworms.chahat4uNIDIZWhite..Magicintruderfast--sunshine--blossom1234EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ..Bournville..Befikre.Jane..MR.KooL

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
thts simply beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Beautiful...*sigh* Day Dreaming

Dark-Hues

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Yes sadaf completely agree with u..though piya has forgotten abhay but her heart will always remember him..even abhay has erased piya's memory but destiny has sumthing else stored in 4 them..no matter how much abhay tries to stay away from piya after escaping from d snow..he will always be there 4 piya..and so far as piya is concerned she will always feel incomplete even she is surrounded by everyone and dis is all bcoz of abhay who is not with her...after abhay returns we r gonna see a much more passionate luv story of abhaya where there will be no separation...their love 4 each other is going to cross all boundaries...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariakhan200Dark-Hues

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Suuuperb topic yaar ! Clap
Abhay and Piya is forever Heart They will never seperated Approve 

Dark-Hues

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Everything Said n done..You have left me speechless..!!Clap
Pia will forget everything , nothing to regret abt, nothing to fight for..As she's Living a simple life nothing supernatural..??
But beneath her heart she knows there is something strange.??
I wuld love to see how will this new twist take place..I'm all hook n booked lets hopw for the best..!!

Dark-Hues

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
We have 2 bear abhaya separation 4 a little bcoz after dis there will be no space 4 separation...

Edited by anurag24t - 19 May 2011 at 3:50am
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Everything Said n done..You have left me speechless..!!Clap
Pia will forget everything , nothing to regret abt, nothing to fight for..As she's Living a simple life nothing supernatural..??
But beneath her heart she knows there is something strange.??
I wuld love to see how will this new twist take place..I'm all hook n booked lets hopw for the best..!!

Thanku dear ! Yeah this life Of Piya would be the entired Change , no more climbings , no more Regrets .. above all the situations, there's somethin' would be mysterious in her heart , somethin' disturbed , which she won't be able to figure Out .. However , this new twirl gonna be a big blast .. a new beginnin' Of New Love .. Can't wait to see .. Day Dreaming

ifrah.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index