SBB armaan re-entry to the desmukh familly - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by karsri

Have 2mins...Thanks a lot dear...

Seeing that...I'll can  say.now...no I'm not dreaming...

Hope all familly will be happy...
Sure Damo Baba..will be very happy...sure...no drinking now..
and Savita..hope as Akka said..she will stay like this...
and  will take care of her bahu...now...

Ouff thanks god...😊or I will say.thanks.Ekta..
a great thanks Karsi...😊 for the link..I'm very very happy to see that..

Finally something good happening in Arman and Savita's life 😊 
Thanks for Sharing 😊
Thanks for sharing espi and karsri. 

Very nice, looking forward to seeing good tracks now, hopefully.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Archana looked happy, Manav relieved but Damo was cool as a cucumber🀣 Usha, now see why you love the guyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Good to see Savita pacing the floor, looking forward to her son and bahuπŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Edited by star_wars - 12 years ago
yup wish Kaka is also alive
he is the real parent of Manav for me..i miss his scenes wid manav 😭
Thanks so much for the link. I'm so happy seeing the Deshmukh family together again, and united. They truly deserve to be happy now, after going through so many trying times. I hope Savita remains loving and supportive of Archana, as she used to be in the past. They bring so much positivity to the show when they get along, that I hope the CV's allow this family to have a break from sorrows, especially when they have the birth of Arman's first child to look forward to.
I also hope they give Manav a break and allow his business to get off the ground and prosper,so that he will be stress free in terms of supporting his family. This way, Manav can concentrate on enjoying his baby, his wife, and parents!!!!
Edited by suan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by suan

Thanks so much for the link. I'm so happy seeing the Deshmukh family together again, and united. They truly deserve to be happy now, after going through so many trying times. I hope Savita remains loving and supportive of Archana, as she used to be in the past. They bring so much positivity to the show when they get along, that I hope the CV's allow this family to have a break from sorrows, especially when they have the birth of Arman's first child to look forward to.
I also hope they give Manav a break and allow his business to get off the ground and prosper,so that he will be stress free in terms of supporting his family. This way, Manav can concentrate on enjoying his baby, his wife, and parents!!!!
Ameen to that...πŸ˜ƒ
So glad Savita has finally accepted Archana, finally something good is happening on the show! I was tired of the depressing tracks, I look forward to seeing this episode!! The promo is promising too, can't wait for the maha episode!
Again!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hope this is the last time ArMan luggage is thrown out

Thanks for the links and updates.
such a cute scene. ArMan happy toh main bhi happy!!
Edited by dew_drop - 12 years ago