D/L NAVYA ~ AnYa IN LOVE - 23 MAY'11 SPL PROMO.Xvi - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
omg😍 omg😍 omg😍 aajkal kuch jyada hi ho rahi hain..🤪phirbhi luv tiz...too hot promo☺️
Originally posted by kashforlifex

I love how he asks her for permission (with his eyes) to go ahead but at the same time, its seems like he's telling her it's the perfect moment to do it now :) I'M EXICITEDDD!!! I know it's not going to happen because either:

a) Navya is going to stop him and run off smiling and blushing
b) or Anant is going to stop himself just to tease her and see how 'bekaabu' she is...
c) someone is going to intervene
d) They both are going to remember their family expectations and traditions and stop themselves...

I totally agree with you...I think someone is going to intervene, and it will never happen!

omg omg omg thank u so much arnabchaudhuri1 for putin da link up. i luv it so much cnt wait to watch it thank u again.
OMG... watched nearly 10 times... 😛 superb...
thanks a lot arnab for the pics n video link🤗
AnYa are really hot☺️😍
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
LOVED the promo, thanks for sharing!
nice promo...Excited 😍  but personally I am not sure whether Navya to go so forward  to have liplock  kiss..😊. I feel the char of Navya and Anant and their family values, looking all, this looks to me bit fast forward... 😲 
OMG!! cant wait till 23rd may to watch this :) awww anant looks soo much in love...i hope navya don't run away before the kiss happens ;)
OMG!!! I am dead!!!☺️
ppl dont expect much fr d promo ...dey r alwazz misleading...remeber d push thng...so dnt build up expctations..!! if it happns toh fine...!! hope fr d best!