India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Fed up of this show

sweetoo73 Newbie
sweetoo73
sweetoo73

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
I am not a regular writer. I just quietly read the posts. But today's episode made me really pest off and I think this was enough to make me stop watching. First they try to hide everything from her, treat her like nothing but a maid and now accuse her. Tell who in Mumbai does not have a maid atleast to wash clothes do dishes and broom and mop if nothing else. I think the family is nuts and Toasty should find herself someone better. I always had problem with tej as well. What was he thinking when he married toasty. He is not even capable of giving her 100 rupees without begging his dad for it. How can you marry a girl and take her resposibility when you cannot provide for her. I am really ticked off today.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ajaygandhiGauri22punjabi#1wadi..doll

dharad Groupbie
dharad
dharad

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Sorry to say this, but there are number of families, not just in Mumbai, here in US as well who can beat the Chaturvedi's. I think the show is very realistic. And there are Toastys too here and there. A personal friend of mine who is going through a divorce had a family she tolerated for 26 years. And Miand you she not some uneducated goan ki ganvar, she is an MD by profession. People choose their lives based on their beliefs and conviction.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4bhavlitasha80shrutireddygr8m001scinerd

bhavli Groupbie
bhavli
bhavli

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dharad

Sorry to say this, but there are number of families, not just in Mumbai, here in US as well who can beat the Chaturvedi's. I think the show is very realistic. And there are Toastys too here and there. A personal friend of mine who is going through a divorce had a family she tolerated for 26 years. And Miand you she not some uneducated goan ki ganvar, she is an MD by profession. People choose their lives based on their beliefs and conviction.  
Completely agree with you!
tasha80 Senior Member
tasha80
tasha80

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

all i can say is OMG - us women try to keep our family together no matter what and in the end this is what we get ..
i have come across women who are goan ki ganvar but do not tolerate this and your friend is MD

xoxo to all the women out there who have BS husbands

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavli

Completely agree with you!

and in most cases women in receiving end and still in the interest  of family they make sacrifices.

i have seen lot of such cases in real life too.
dharad Groupbie
dharad
dharad

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the responses. Women make choices based on circumstances, you think of the future of your childre, your parents social stigma, so many things play a part in such decisions. Also women have a greater tolerence level than man.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tasha80

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
It is men who compel women to have greater tolerance level and appreciate women for it .

Thanks  Dear men

We do not want your appreciation .

It is high time men should also increase their tolerance level.

Enough sacrifice from women in name of children , parents etc.

Edited by sunaina02 - 23 May 2011 at 7:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8Naina007

spingirl Newbie
spingirl
spingirl

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Man appreciates his wife only after she is dead or leaves him.  In case of death, she all of a sudden becomes devi.  Pashu behaves just like his name suggest."an animal"  i am omitting "pati nath".  In his subconscious mind he knows he is wrong, and says things loud to justify his words and behaviour, which Toasty understands.  "doodh se jala huva chaas bhi phook phook ke pita hai."  He is a very complicated guy with several issues.  It would be good time to introduce a psychiatrist or psychologist to straighten his head.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index