Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: simibrar1990

like your story please cont..

thanks for the comment dear...
pihu_rocks thumbnail

Thank you so much friends for your love, support and lovely comments. I hope you will like my story.

Part-6, PAGE-8

In the night:

Gopi is cooking food in kitchen, she is making khandvi and thepla {gujrati dish ahem fav} she making something in pan, she is lost in ahem thoughts. Suddenly ahem comes {wow he is wearing black shirt with black jeans and black jacket, so hot} kisses on her lower neck. Gopi closes her eyes.

Ahem: {in her ear very slowly} thinking about me.

Gopi turns but no one is there. She is stunned.

Modi Mansion:

Everyone is sitting on dining table, everyone is silent. Rashi brings food and served to everyone. Everyone is starts eating. Jigar eat food. He took one bite and put in the plate. He looks at rashi. Rashi sees jigar.

Jigar: rashi tell me do you really eat this kind of food in your pihar {her mum's house}.

Rashi sees here and there. Jigar looks at her.

Jigar: what the hell is this rashi? Can't you see that I am asking you something?

Rashi: I know this much only and I can make this only if you want to eat you can otherwise throw it.

Hetal and kokila are shocked to see rashi this kind of behaviour. Ahem also sees this. Chirag and parag are out of town with baa. Jigar stands up and throw the plate of food on plate. Rashi looks at the plate then at jigar.

Jigar: now you listen rashi, you will not get food until and unless you will not learn how to cook. And till then you can survive in fruits, milk, biscuits and water.

Rashi: jigar ji what are you saying this?

Jigar: what I am saying this is correct and apart from this you should have some respect for food, because for this food only we earn, we live okay.

Jigar turns to everyone.

Jigar: if anyone will support rashi in this house, I will break my relationship with that person; this is a matter between rashi and me. So please it's a request please stay out of it. {He looks at hetal}

Rashi is silent and having tears in her eyes. She never thought that jigar can behave like this with her.

Jigar turns to rashi: so my darling wife either learn how to cook food or don't eat food.

Rashi sees jigar and runs from there to her room. Jigar saw this and sit down on chair having hands on his head. He closes his eyes. Ahem comes to jigar and puts his hand on shoulder. Jigar opens his eyes and he sees ahem. Ahem smiles. Hetal having tears in her eyes. Kokila puts her hand on hetal hands.

Ahem gets a call. He picks the phone and hears. Suddenly the smiles come on his face. He cuts the phone.

Kokila: what happened ahem?

Ahem: maa I am so happy we got that Australian contract. I was working so hard for this,

Kokila: this all happens due to lord Krishna. Congrats ahem

Hetal: congrats ahem dikra.

Ahem: thank you kaki and maa

Jigar: congrats bhai {he hugs ahem so as ahem also}

In the morning {office}

Ahem come to office he moves, two employees were talking among themselves. Today is a big day our company has got a big contract. Ahem sir should throw a big party. Ahem looks at them. Employees come to ahem and congrats. Ahem smiles and accept their wishes. He looks for gopi she is not there. He calls Mr Sharma.

Mr Sharma: where is gopi?

Mr Sharma {smiles}: she is making arrangements for party tonight. Our clients are going to Australia tonight. So I thought we should give them a party. It will be good for our company. Did I done right sir?

Ahem: yes Mr Sharma good idea. Where is the party tonight?

Mr Sharma: It's in Hotel Holiday home at 9 pm sir.

Ahem: okay please look out for all the arrangements.

Ahem moves to his cabin, he is thinking about gopi. When she will come to office. Ahem is restless. He wants to see gopi.

rashi is very upset and she makes calls to urmilla from landline. urmilla picks up the call. rashi starts crying which make urmilla worried

urmila: what happened rashi dikar? why are you crying? why didnt you called me from so many days? is eveything okay there?

rashi starts again crying.

urmila: please say something dikra?

rashi: nothing is right here mom, she tell the story to her.

urmila is shocked to listen this. urmila was about to say something jigar calls rashi, she puts the phone down. rashi goes down.

jigar: here's the list.

rashi sees the lsit {grocessary list} but mani brings the grocessary?

jigar: no no rashi you might have forgotten that gopi bhabi use to go with mani, but now you will go since she is not here.

rashi is shocked: but jigar ji its too hot i will go in the evening.

jigar: oh rashi we have to do other works also. ok go now and come in 1 hour dont worry about money. i have already paid it and given the list.

rashi: what i will do with this list jigar ji?

jigar: you often make so much mistakes in order to a avoid it {kokila laughs, rashi sees her} you just check the things with this list. 1 hour means 1 hour.

rashi nodes her head and goes from their. she is fuming so much in anger.

Edited by pihu_rocks - 12 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
best update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. hope onscreen jigar was like this too.๐Ÿ˜... anyway hope rashi turn positive soon.. i really hope u would give some really nice romantic scenes of rashi and jigar
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
reliii reliii nyc update

pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: fortuneprincess

best update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. hope onscreen jigar was like this too.๐Ÿ˜... anyway hope rashi turn positive soon.. i really hope u would give some really nice romantic scenes of rashi and jigar

thanks for the lovely comment dear... well lets see in future what happens with rashi, meanwhile rashi is on track of changing,,,,
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

really nice updates

thanks for the comment dear...
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni4eva

reliii reliii nyc update

thank you so much dear.. i hope you liked it
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update really liked plz update next part soon
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishali667

amazing update really liked plz update next part soon

thank you so much for the lovely comments...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Your last update you were really hard on Rashi, some might think it's bullying, but she's a sort of personality that needs a strong man, and this Jigar is telling how to jump and how high, so it's working, good update. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ