Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pihu_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Part-19

everyone goes after eating dinner...rashi was about to leave..kokila stops her...

kokila: dont think that i am praising you so u have made any special place in m heart...

rashi: what kakiji, i didnt get it?

kokila: dont try to be oversmart... i know that today the whole food was cooked by mani and mota bhabi.. i know the taste of her hands...she can fool anyone but not me...and what did you thought that by doing this you will win our hearts...no rashi no...you only created hate in our minds and heart...

rashi is hurt and runs to kitchen...urmilla is getting nervous as rashi is not picking up the call... rashi wipes her tears in kitchen start  making utensil clean and tidy...gopi is also there and looking at rashi {as she heard everything}...mani comes and gives rashi phone... rashi sees her phone... it was 78 miss calls of urmilla. she gets intensed...she goes out of kitchen...

rashi: mummy ka phone... kya baat ho sakti hai...{ mom's phone, wat would be matter}

rashi calls urmilla...urmilla picks up the call...

rashi: mummy kyu kiya phone aapney...aap ko pata hai ki mujhe aapsey koi baat nahi karni hai
{mom why u called me, u knw i dont want to talk with u

urmilla: dikra aa su chey apni maa ki kuch toh khabar rakh... {what is this my child atleast u should keep news of your mom}

rashi: what?

urmilla: i am so scared rashi i got a call from some stranger and he is asking for 15 lakhs rupees...

rashi: what mummy?

urmilla: yes i am saying true then he sent me one cd and pics in which there is recording of my me talking to goons about making scared gopi...

rashi is shocked 😲😲😲: mummy did u really done this? 

urmilla: for you my child to secure your future...

rashi: what have you done muumy, do you know if someone will come to know, wat will happen? my whole life will be ruin...

urmila: but now what can i do? they need money...

rashi is scared now and urmilla also...rashi keep phone down.. jigar is standing back of rashi.. rashi turns and sees jigar. she is so scared and shocked...she start feeling dizzy... A jug of water falls down from her and she faints...jigar catches her...

Doctor is examing rashi and hetal, gopi and kokila is standing there...hetal is worried about rashi an gopi also and kokila is normal...

doctor: she is in a shock and her BP was low... just tell her to rest and dont take any stress, here i am giving some medicines...she will be okay..try to keep her happy...

jigar comes and sees rashi, hetal looks at jigar...hetal tells jigar to come with her...

Ahem is working on her lapi...gopi comes with a green tea.. ahem sees gopi...gopi puts tea down...and sees ahem...

ahem: what happened gopi?

gopi: i need a help ahemji...

ahem: what help tell me...

gopi tells ahem a whole incident of today of rashi.. ahem is shocked to listen this 

gopi: ahem ji i need a help i want to know each and everything about my past what had happened?

ahem: hey gopi dont worry everything's gonna be allright...dont take tension...

gopi: i want my rashiben to be happy with jigar ji...and i know there is some problem...but all of you are not telling me...please do something ahemji...

ahemji is shocked to see kokila standing outside...kokila comes in...gopi sees kokila and she is scared now...

here i end friends hope you will like it and yeah sorry for short update...

Edited by pihu_rocks - 12 years ago
shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing story..

wonder how Gopi will react when her past unfolds...

pls dont make Gopi suffer so much ..like the serial..

want more GoHem romance...☺️
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam990

wowww love it 

thanks dear...
i will update soon...

pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Traxy101

Nice chapter

thanks dear..

pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: shajnaii

amazing story..

wonder how Gopi will react when her past unfolds...

pls dont make Gopi suffer so much ..like the serial..

want more GoHem romance...☺️

thanks dear
yeah it will be surprising an more excitment
hmm ok dear
i will put more scenes

Pinam3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NIce story but i think you have stopped working on.. hoping that you will come back to it.. :D 
vinaben thumbnail
please keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heey!!!

please update soon..

missing ur story...
it is awesome :)
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail