Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Update, update, update please. First I'm glad Ahem had a go at Gopi for being rude but she's pregnant now so I can't wait to see how this plays out now obviously she's going to have to be nicer to him but...oooh I can't wait for the next chapter
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
realy liked it can't wait for the next part!
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing part
love it
cont soonnn

pihu_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stary_kajal

well awsome update dear...i liked it so much

please continue soon...

thanks dear so much...
hope u liked it...
i will update soon

pihu_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishali667

superb part yaar it really awesome keep rocking can't wait plz update soon

hey thanks vaishali...
pics are cool yaar...
ya i will update soon...
till thn tc and enjy

Edited by pihu_rocks - 12 years ago
pihu_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Traxy101

Update, update, update please. First I'm glad Ahem had a go at Gopi for being rude but she's pregnant now so I can't wait to see how this plays out now obviously she's going to have to be nicer to him but...oooh I can't wait for the next chapter

thanks dear...its a surprise...
u never know...
yes dear i will update soon...
hope u liked it...
till thn enjy and tc

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Edited by neetisagar - 12 years ago
pihu_rocks thumbnail

thanks sam...

pihu_rocks thumbnail

thanks dear...

pihu_rocks thumbnail

Part-18

gopi is sitting on bed and thinking something.. she is feeling dizzy but she ignores that and thinking and thinking...she fells sleep...here rashi comes to jigar room and sees her...jigar saw rashi...rashi comes in...

rashi: jigar ji i want something from the almirah?

jigar: rashi why you always want an excuse to come here...hmm when you know that i hate you so much.. i ont want to see your face...for god sake take ur luggage once and all...dont bother me again and again...not get lost..

rashi is in tears run from room and hetal sees that and comes to jigar..jigar sees hetal and smiles...

hetal:jigar i wanna say you something...

jigar: what mom say it? you dont have to ask me?

hetal: jagar son, i have seen a great change in rashi. I just want you to give rashi one more chance...

jigar : {stands up and goes to window} sorry mom i cant because i dont trust her at all and i know that this is her new drama because just want this house and money.

hetal: {comes to jigar and put hands on her shoulder} but may be in reality this time.

jigar: {jigar turns to her} mom please i request you dont force me..

hetal: {sees jigar smiles}: okay...

hetal goes and jigar thinks and he makes a call to Mr bhatiya for papers to be ready... kokila and hetal goes to market.As rashi was upset she goes to her mom to meet and jigar is also out...ahem and gopi are alone... gopi wakes up... she goes to drink water...ahem comes down...gopi sees ahem.

gopi: ahem ji {ahem ignores her}...ahem ji listen me...

ahem: what now?

gopi: i want to say you something...

ahem:i dont want to listen you...

gopi: why...

ahem: bec i dont want... 

gopi stand in front of ahem...

gopi: why

ahem: {leave me},, 

gopi comes and stands there...ahem goes, she block his way...ahem sees gopi.. gopi smiles...ahem trys to go from other side but again she blocks the door...

ahem: gopi i have to do lots of work...i dont have time to waste on you...

gopi: first listen to me then i will let you go...

ahem: common say it..

gopi: for yesterday i am sorry...i should not talk with you like this...

ahem sees gopi..

gopi: i know i have hurted you a lot but i ont remember anything. i want to undestand you but i really cant do that, things are becoming so worse for me day by day...

ahem: if days are going worse for that means without knowing a person you can blame anyone.. I am your husband dammed not your any puppet lover for whom you were using these kinds of words...😑😑😑😑😑

gopi: I am sorry...😭😭😭😭😭😭

ahem sees gopi crying after one min he comes to gopi. He puts his hands on gopi cheeks and sees to her...he kisses gopi forhead, gopi is shocked...

ahem: okay dont cry now, i dont like to see tears in your eyes...

gopi sees ahem and ahem goes from there...here urmilla is sitting on bed and thinking about rashi.Suddenly phone comes and she picks up...

urmila: hello jai shri krishna

a man: urmilla just make arrangment of 15 lakh rupees and send to this address.. otherewise you know what we can do?

urmilla: who is this and what 15 lakhs...

a man: dont you know what 15 lakhs rupees...

urmilla: what rubbish is this?

a man: okay i will tell you, a man at ur gate will come with a envelope. just take it and see it.. you will come to know...

Suddenly a man come with an envelope and urmilla takes it and sees it. It contain some pics and one cd's...urmilla is shocked to see those pics and she plays that cd...urmilla is shocked😲😲😲😲😲...here Mr. bhatiya comes with the paper.. jigar opens it and sees it...jigar smiles...

In the evening:

everyone gathers for dinner inculding munna. They are sitting kokila sees many dishes on table like daal dhokdi, banana raita, daal parantha, gujrati tuvar dal, makai ka dhokla...kokila is happy to see and thinks that gopi had made this all. hetal and jigar are happy to see that and baa also alonh with ahem

kokila: wow gopi vahu today you made so many things...

gopi:πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•: me no i didnt cooked anything

kokila: then if u didnt cooked then who? mani you...

mani: no nanibhabi i didnt cooked food rashi bhabi had made all the things...

kokila: really i dont believe this that rashi can make these things..

hetal: kokila i want to say you something i think we should give rashi one chance, i knw she is changing...

kokila: mota bhabi again you are taking her side you know na that what that girl had done with us...no mota bhabi plz

hetal: but kokila...

jigar: mom kakiji is right and i think we cant take risk...

gopi looks at ahem and she come bit to close...

gopi: which chance they are talking?

ahem: ahhh {kokila and hetal sees ahem} well they have challenge tht who will make the best food u or rashi.. so was not believing her that she had made this so.. {gopi is confuse} really you can ask mom?

kokila: yeah ahem is saying write gopi dikra..we are thinking like your rashiben burnt all the food.. so that why

hetal:yes gopi dikra nothing is there to worry...

jigar: bhabi lets eat food i am feeling so hungry...

gopi smiles and jigar, hetal, kokila and ahem starts eating.. ahem looks while gopi was eating and then at kokila...rashi comes from kitchen...

jigar: rashi u made a very gud food today...

rashi {confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•} thanks but...

kokila: common rashi dikra sit and lets have food. why didnt u call me for help? you made so much food...

rashi is totally confused that why they are saying like this...

gopi: rashiben common now eat it...see everyone is saying...

rashi eats food and sees jigar.. here urmilla is also getting nervous, she trys to call rashi but her phone is switch off...she is in grt tension...

so guys here i end the part...hope you will like it...