ff-new avtaar {part-19, page-35} - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nilli_r

amazing update :)
waitingg eagerlyy !!

thanks nili a lot
i will update soon dear

love your updates...cant wait for more :)

Originally posted by raninarayan

thanks for the comment...
i will update soon

Sorry friends i am not feeling well and i was admitted in hospital that why i couldnt posted...hope all gohem fans will forgive..but i will be right bck...

Part-17

sorry friends for late update hope you all will like this...i was not well and i was in hospital...but i am bck nw

ahem turns and sees gopi. gopi is looking ahem with curious eyes...ahem comes to gopi
ahem: gopi we are going for a party.
gopi: where is rashiben?
ahem {irriated}: yes yes your rashiben is also coming..
gopi:okay

Two couple reaches at the party. Party was good and people were enjoying. some boys were staring at gopi and rashi..ahem notice that and doesnt like it. ahem comes to gopi...

ahem: gopi let's go?
gopi: why, i dont want to and if u wanna go u can?
ahem: gopi i said na come...
rashi: what happened jeeju?
ahem: nothing u go to jigar and let gopi come.

rashi says nothing and sees at gopi then ahem. jigar also come there

gopi: excuse me who you are to say me this, i just talked to u for a while, and what you thought? i gave you finger you want to grab my hand...

ahem: see gopi dont create a scene here common lets go...

ahem holds her hand and take her hand, gopi looks at rashi, rashi trys to stop her but jigar holds her hand and she looks at jigar then hand, jigar also sees the same...jigar pulls his hands away the moment gopi and ahem goes to room.

ahem opens the door and pulls gopi inside and drag her to bed...

gopi looks at ahem {angry😡} what the hell is this? what do you think of yourself? you dont have any right on me..  {gopi stands up} hmm now i came to know why you are doing this..  you all men are same...want only one thing {ahem ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²} that why i think that why you are always quiet...

ahem {😡}: what the hell you are speaking {ahem comes to gopi and grabs her arms} what did you said? what i want from you? did i ever touched yu without your permission? and what you will give me...what do you have? and gopi the thing which you are saying to give you have already given me? understood... {ahem push gopi again to bed} and yeah i didnt bought you here in this room for enjyment but some boys were staring you that why? and i am your husband...not your servant to whom you are talking like this..{he shuts the door so hard} 

ahem goes and gopi is in shocking mode... ahem calls at home to kokila to sned car that he is not feeling well he wanna come home...kokila agrees... ahem goes to jigar...

ahem: jigar get ready we are going home...
jigar: why bhai what happened?
ahem: i just want to go home...

jigar nodes his head and sees ahem.. car comes... jigar car came.. ahem sees this..gopi, rashi and jogar comes,,,ahem is still angry while gopi is feeling still guilty..

ahem: you, rashi and jigar come to this car.. i will come to this car...
jigar: what happened bhai? arent you taking gopi bhabi with you?
ahem: no jigar, i dont talk with strangers...

rashi and gopi looks each othere.. they all go home... all reaches home. ahem is very angry and kokila looks at him then gopi...ahem goes to his room and gopi goe to guest room..

kokila: rashi what happened to ahem and gopi?
rashi: i dont know kakiji... everything is fine...gopi didnt told me anything
kokila: okay go and take rest...
rashi: no kakiji i will take care of dinner...
kokila: okay
jigar: kakiji everythings gonna be allright

jigar goes to his room, kokila thinks.. kokila brings green tea for ahem...ahem is lying on his bed...kokila come and give tea to ahem...

kokila: what happened ahem? why you are so upset?
ahem: nothing mom... i really dont want to talk about this isssue?
kokila: see ahem you are my dikar {son} i know you very well... tell me what happened?
ahem: i dont know mom why things are becoming difficult day by day for me.. i am trying to handle it and it becoming worst...results are nothing...
kokila {smiles}: you know ahem what lord krishna told in geeta { karam kiye ja faal ki icha mat kar} "do your work dont wait for result"..just believe yourself...everything will be okay...
ahem: but mom...
kokila: ahem you know gopi has lost his memory so if u will be like this who will handle her...

Scene shift:
gopi is sitting on bed..rashi comes with tea...gopi is silent...
rashi: gopi what happened?
gopi: nothing rasi ben i am not feeling welll. please leave me alone..
rashi: why gopi?
gopi: rashiben i have done something wrong...
rashi: what?
gopi: i accused ahemji for somewhich he didnt done...{gopi start crying😭😭}
rashi {hugs gopi}: dont cry baby calm down...u sleep we will talk later ok
gopi: but how i will apologise him...
rashi: we will think something but before this u take rest ok...common now sleep baby...

gopi nodes his head and and goes to sleep...ahem also thinks...

After few minutes:
gopi feels something like vomiting..she run to bathroom and vomits...she do that and washes her face and come out...she feels dizzy...thn she drinks water.. she thinks...

" i think i should apolozise ahemji, but why i am nt feeling well, hmm due to lots of stress may be...let it be  have to think something...but what? should i ask rashiben?

so friends here i stop today hope you will like it...

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

like it no loved it awsome

thanks shaina...i hope u liked it
sorry for late update...

Originally posted by sam990

PLZ NEXT PART PLZZ

thank u dear...
i will update soon

Originally posted by raninarayan

thanks dear...i will update soon

well awsome update dear...i liked it so much
please continue soon...
superb part yaar it really awesome keep rocking can't wait plz update soon