soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
brilliant update as usual
plzz cont soon
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, so much happened in this chapter, loved it so much and I'm eagerly awaiting the next oneEdited by Traxy101 - 12 years ago
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Traxy101

Wow, so much happened in this chapter, loved it so much and I'm eagerly awaiting the next one

thanks traxy i hope you like it...
nilli_r thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it!!
plz continue soon :)
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: nilli_r

loved it!!

plz continue soon :)

thnks nili...

pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni4eva

brilliant update as usual

plzz cont soon

thanks soni...i hope u liked it...

pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam990

very good

thanks sam...i hope u liked it...

pihu_rocks thumbnail
                 *****PART-12******

hey friends sorry for late update...actually...i was busy somewhere else...

PART-1

IN THE HOSPITAL

Ahem is waiting outside the ICU, kokila and hetal are praying to god..Gopi comes to her senses... doctor comes and checks her... she looks at doctor...doctors come outside...

ahem: can i see my wife doctor?
doctor: yes sure but only one...
kokila: you go ahem...

ahem goes and sees gopi...gopi is lying on bed...ahem comes to gopi... a song start... "zee tv serial piya ka ghar sad song"

ahem is looking at gopi and camera is focusing on gopi...she is lying on hospital bed... oxygen mask is there...

flashback:
gopi smile, how she took pallu when ahem comes, ahem use to watch her from his cabin... gopi in blue sareee all sequence is going on with words of this song

sona na chandi na chand mehal,
mujhe chahiye meethey meethey woh pal.
jismey piya ka ki khusboo basi,
mehakey sada mery yeh zindagi,
rashu jismey umar bhar
merey piya ka piya ka ghar...

ahem: how are you gopi now?
gopi: sees here and there...who gopi?
ahem: you are gopi my wife...afgopi:no i don't know you...
ahem: gopi its me ahem...your husband...

gopi start screaming very loudly.. doctors and nurse come running.. doctors sees ahem then gopi...wardboy take ahem outside,,,,ahem is in tears looking at gopi😭..kokila comesand puts her hands on ahem...

ahem: mom what happened to my gopi?
kokila:everything will be fine... {ahem hugs kokila}...

after sometime doctors come and see ahem and kokila and all...

ahem: my wife is okay doctor?
doctor: Mr ahem come to my cabin...

ahem looks at doctor {different music is going on}...ahem goes in and kokila also goes...

doctor: ahem i want to tell you something regarding your wife.. she has lost her memory...

ahem and kokila are shocked😲...

ahem: but doctore how can be this possible?
doctor: well she had a seviour wound in her head.. we cant say anythng it can be possible that memory can return in one day, week, month or years or many...

ahem is in tears ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­...kokila sees ahem.. she is worried about ahem...

kokila: doctor when we can take gopi home...
doctor: tommorrow, today we will observe her...
kokila: okay doctor...

nurse came running to doctor and told about gopi...doctor runs immediately...he come to ICU where gopi is getting out of control she is not taking injection...

gopi: i dont know any ahem modi, where is my rashiben and mami.. call them now, i will not take medicine if u will not call them... call them i said call them...

three nurses hold gopi tightly and doctor give her injection...she becomes unconscious...

gopi: bring rashi..iii been...{she fells sleepy}

doctor to ahem: you bring her rashiben.. i think she needs her at that time... otherwise situation will be critical for us...please call her...

jigar sees hetal and kokila..he nodes his head.. kokila comes to jigar..

kokila: jigar dikra your gopi vahu needs rashi today... you will do this for me na dikra.. {she fold her hands}
jigar {teary eyes😭😭😭}: kaki please these hands are to give blessings not for folding hands.. {he hugs kokila}

ahem sees jigar and kokila and comes to hetal...hetal sees ahem and hugs her...ahem tears drop on hetal neck... jigar wipes kokila tears and he goes to bring rashi...

Scene shifts:

rashi is sitting beside window...someone knocks at the door...kinjal opens it... kinjal is shocked to see jigar... kinjal tells jigar to come in...

kinjal: jigar bhai you what happened so late?
jigar: where is rashi?
kinjal ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•: bhai what happened?

urmilla comes and sees jigar..she is angry with him...

urmilla: why are you here? you insulted my rashi dikra and how dare you to throw her out from house?

jigar is just looking at urmilla...urmilla continues...

urmilla: what are you looking jigar? why you spoiled my dikri life.. she just want only to be happy.. {bluhh bluhh}

jigar ignores urmilla and he goes straight to rashi room..he comes in and sees rashi sitting beside window..she is totally lost.. jihar comes and holds her hand...rashi looks at jigar and she was not able to understood what's happening? jigar takes rashi out in car...

urmila and kinjal are shocked to see this😲... jigar brings rashi there in hospital...

rashi: jigar ji where you are taking me? hospital why...

jigar doesnt answer him and he opens the door... rashi is shocked to see gopi on this condition...😲

so friends here i end this part.. hope you will like it...

Gopi lost her memory and of all the people she remembers Rashiben and Urmila -_-

Great going Pihu!
Continue sooon!
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: khansk

Gopi lost her memory and of all the people she remembers Rashiben and Urmila -_-

Great going Pihu!
Continue sooon!

thanks dear... i hope you liked and enjoyed